+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rekindle

Rekindle

So my boyfriend and I have been going through a lot of stuff in the past few years. Due to that, our relationship fell off. This time we are trying to rekindle our relationship and work on our problems before we can make it official again.

I need some tips on how I can spice it up again? I am supposed to be seeing him tonight, and we are planning on doing the monkey dance... But I don't want the same old routine. I want to do something that he will think about when I leave in the morning. Any ideas?
    Last edited by sweetee; 02-08-06 at 05:42 AM.

Location, location, location.

go to Victorias secret and buy some sexy ass shit, then talk dirty as shit to him, and have candles and shit going. lol and more shit.

shit count=4

Or you could be kinky and just not wear any underwear. That's just as good when the lady has a skirt on with no underwear. What's even more teasing about it is when she makes it obvious at the beginning of the night she has no undies on. All it does is tease me all night until later where I actually have some fun with that.

yea O MY LORD, just wear a skirt with no undies and make it obvious, like lift your leg up or sumthing. Props to blue toxin!

Yea that pretty much is the ultimate!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cosmo has some good tips. Look in there.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I say the skirt thing alone will do the trick

King Zarathu Guest
    Props to the skirt idea! w00t

Well, yeah the skirt idea was good. But wasn't your question more directed toward sex? Why do you need tips - if you know what it used to be like and if you're aware that it was like a routine, then if you see yourself falling into that pattern - pull away from it and quickly try something else. You're the one in control, we don't know how your nights going to pan out, be adventurous.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oi! Oi! to skirts!

screw what venacava said... SKIRTS ONLY