+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Deep conversation

Deep conversation

Well I don't really know if I am about to ask a question or not but Ill just let it out as it comes.

Well usually when I meet a girl or whatever or just talk to a girl and I can usually relate to them in some way, I am able to havea deep conversation to them about life and things that happen. I mean not just holding a conversation, but goin into great detail about what we are talking about (relationships for example).

Well here, I was at a party not to long ago and I started talking to this girl and she had told me she had a Boyfriend who lived 2 hours away, and I instantly connected with her, because I used to havea girlfriend 2 hours away. So we sat down against the front door and started talking about relationships and philosophy and such, and I go into great detail on things and how i precieve life and how/why people act the way they do... Its hard to explain but I dont really know why I am typing this.

I guess I have a question. Do girls usually like a man who is sensitive and can go really deep into what they are talking about, because that is pretty much who I am. Do they take that more like a friend, or would they want that in a relationship?

I am just wondering, no need to bash.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally, I like a guy who I can have a deep conversation with. I mean whats the point of even being in a relationship with someone if you can't share your inner thoughts and feelings?
    But sometimes thats hard to find that quality in a person.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

lol but im talkin about just meeting the person and being able to talk to them like that

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, so if your just saying random people you talk to, if they like that?

Well it depends on the girl. Some might be weirded out by some stranger opening up to them, while others might really enjoy it and want to get to know you better.

Some girls consider a guy like that friend material and some actually LOOk for that quality in a guy before considering him for a relationship.

It really just all depends on the girl.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she is participating in that sort of conversation rather than walking away, I would guess she is enjoying it.

Deep is good. Just be sure you balance it with fun.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think conversational skills are crucial. Communication is more important than looks, age, any of it. IMO, if you can connect the way you describe, you're boyfriend material for sure.

I agree with all the above comments, but just be sure not to fall into the 'just friends' catagory if you're interested in a relationship.

That's a trap that's almost impossible to get out of. Listen to her, communicate with her, but be sure to slowly add some romance to the equation. otherwise, you'll just become her 'Brother.'

Yea I usually do fall into that "brother" category... I really need some tips on how not to fall into that shit.

Tip #1- you are not there to give potential girlfriends advice. That's a brotherly thing to do.

Tip #2- ask them out immediately, within 20 minutes of meeting them, if you're interested.

dont i feel like a dufus