+ Follow This Topic

Thread: MY personal problem

MY personal problem

Recently, my honey bear, Desiree, left me basically without warning. She tried to tell me, but I guess I had taken her for granted. Anyway, she tells me that I can get her back if I try harder. She's the only girl I've ever been with. I don't get out much, and I was wondering what a woman would say about my situation.. To tell you about her, she's a "half-tomboy", and she's really sweet. She is the one person almost everyone likes to be around. But, she acts differently around her friends. She's afraid to have fun around me. I really do love her, and I am a prick for what I did. But I understand it, at least a little now. I wanted some advice on what to do to get her back. We lost our virginities to each other, and we used to be able to talk about anything. If it says anything, my eyes are starting to water. I want to make right what I wronged, Any advice is welcome.

Sorry for the long post.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you both, and how long were you dating? What does she mean by saying you took her for granted?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    And what, exactly, did you do? This really isn't a place to keep some undefined amount of bullshit private, so spit it all out so that we can give you the best advice with the most relevence to your situation.

I just really wronged her. I never showed that I cared and that I loved her. i diodn't realise it at the time, but now I do. She isn't telling me everything; I've known her a long time and I know her well. And as far as my age, we are out of high school, and grey hair hasn't came along yet.

King Zarathu Guest
    If she's gone, there isn't really much you can do about it.

You never miss the water till the well runs dry!