+ Follow This Topic

Thread: gspot location

lilwing89 Guest

gspot location

in a woman's vagina, where is the gspot located?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It isn't even a medical certainty that it exists.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah I was just about to say.. isn't it just a theory?

Noob question from a 20 year old - Isn't the "g spot" sometimes referred to as the clitoris? Or am I just wrong.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin
    Noob question from a 20 year old - Isn't the "g spot" sometimes referred to as the clitoris? Or am I just wrong.

Sorry, but you're wrong. The clit is the clit which is outside of the vagina. The G-spot is supposidly located a few inches inside on the vaginal wall towards the stomach. It's supposed to feel spongy. If it's hit just right during penetration or fingering, it feels VERY good. Having an orgasm that way is VERY intense. (Lets just say I've had the experience.)

Do a google search on the G Spot for more info about it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

lilwing89 Guest
    now im more confused... is it just a theory or is it proven to exist?

i know that it is inside the vagina... what i dont know is what side? towards stomach, ass, left or right?

What's the little gizmo inside the vagina, straight back real deep and upwards a little. I can just barely get part of the first digit of my finger in it. It feels like it's a tube. Is that the urtehthtrah? You know, the pee tube.

lilwing89 Guest
    so when a man's penis is inside the vagina, a straightforward thrust will touch the gspot?

hmm... is that what makes sex feel good for women?

Haha, it DOES exist

Google it; best bet, might get some cool diagrams...

Picture a woman lying down, crotch facing you, with her belly up. Now, picture going inside the vagina a few inches, finger is easiest to describe with your palm facing upwards. Now, curl your finger, so it pushes against the upper wall of her vagina (since both your hand and her are facing upwards) and there is a spot "spongy" but I honestly don't know about that... anyways, just read the signs... she should REALLY know when you hit it; once you do, just beat the crap out of that little square inch or so until your hand falls off.

lilwing89 Guest
    lol i like you, thinker

Quote Originally Posted by thinker View Post
    Haha, it DOES exist

Google it; best bet, might get some cool diagrams...

Picture a woman lying down, crotch facing you, with her belly up. Now, picture going inside the vagina a few inches, finger is easiest to describe with your palm facing upwards. Now, curl your finger, so it pushes against the upper wall of her vagina (since both your hand and her are facing upwards) and there is a spot "spongy" but I honestly don't know about that... anyways, just read the signs... she should REALLY know when you hit it; once you do, just beat the crap out of that little square inch or so until your hand falls off.

actually this is the right description. i found a similar one on the net and i tried it out with my (ex)girl. and it just made her go crazy. she was jumping on the bed. trying to sit up and trying to push me away. its just making them crazy. its a really awsome experience. my suggestion is to use two fingers. maybe to give a similar describtion to the "spongy" feeling. i think it feels like a bunch of little nipples in the vagina if u knwo what i mean. actually after a while my hands always starts hurting because she always squeezes her vagina together and she like tries to move away but in real she wants you to keep doing it. she got really wet to with it. even i just used two fingers after a while it felt like all of my fingers were wet from her.

Yeah I did it the exact same way as thinker suggested a year ago it REALLY worked for me.