+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lights OFF

lilwing89 Guest

lights OFF

when we are undressed and about to have sex with eachother, she is really fidgity about me seeing her boobs and her vagina.. whenever i look she covers them up, smiles and blushes. i wanna see em!!!

she knows i wanna see em, she is really uncomfy about being naked infront of me. weve only had sex together 10-12 times and lost our virginity together. but i also know she doesnt like how she looks. she is finally starting to see that her breasts are getting really big, and admits it when she tries on a dress for me or something. it makes me happy because i think she is starting to like her body!

as for the vagina... im not sure. the only time she lets my head down there is when i go down on her.

its always lights off with the covers on.. what can i do?

i recently read an article which said that it helps in this situation to completely undress eachother in the dark and feel eachothers bodies.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She is shy because she is too young (16?) to be engaging in sexual behavior.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lilwing89 Guest
    i disagree that it is because of age

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i disagree that it is because of age
    But you're wrong.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    But you're wrong.
    oh yea? how about some of my college friends having the same problem with their WIVES?

Because their wifes have the maturity level of marrying college guys who hang out with 16-yr olds.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

lilwing89 Guest
    im 17(turning eighteen soon) btw

and i shouldnt have bothered asking here..

King Zarathu Guest
    Hahahaha

Those were kick-ass responses.

But yeah.. self-consciousness, blah blah blah... If you want to see her tits, you have to get her in the right mood--get her horny. Kiss her neck, pull off that bullshit, and hold both of her hands while you're on top. Then, start sucking her nipples and then [<SARCASM>BAAM TURN ON THE LIGHTS!!</SARCASM>] say something dirty about them.. encouraging I guess.

Give it a go. Same thing with her pussy....

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Hahahaha

Those were kick-ass responses.

But yeah.. self-consciousness, blah blah blah... If you want to see her tits, you have to get her in the right mood--get her horny. Kiss her neck, pull off that bullshit, and hold both of her hands while you're on top. Then, start sucking her nipples and then [<SARCASM>BAAM TURN ON THE LIGHTS!!</SARCASM>] say something dirty about them.. encouraging I guess.

Give it a go. Same thing with her pussy....
    lol best response yet

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm the shit, what can I say?

TAVS says:

"Because their wifes have the maturity level of marrying college guys who hang out with 16-yr olds."

ouch, ha ha

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah this thread made me laugh.

Anyways, along with experience and age comes a womans ability to be less shy in the bedroom. You have to realize that you are the first person she ever had sex with and she may not be all that comfortable yet with you seeing her naked. Plus at 16, I doubt many girls are all that comfy with their body yet. Give it time. Don't force the issue. Just reassure her that she looks great to you with or without clothes.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Do you hang out naked all day? Is nakedness all about sex between you two? I think you need to spend some time just being naked without humping. Read to her naked. Lay next to her naked and don't look at her, just snuggle.

Also, can you spend some naked time with her when it isn't dark out? Turning out the lights doesn't do much when there's sunlight streaming in the window.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 11-08-06 at 06:26 AM.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    im 17(turning eighteen soon) btw

and i shouldnt have bothered asking here..

Haha. I love it when people post here asking for help and everyone tells them the truth. Then they get all offended because we didn't say what they wanted to hear.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf
    Haha. I love it when people post here asking for help and everyone tells them the truth. Then they get all offended because we didn't say what they wanted to hear.
    when everyone on this forum answers every question with 'your too young'..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast