+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jelous bitchy, slutty chick.. please help...

Jelous bitchy, slutty chick.. please help...

ok.. so.. i've been friends with this guy since we were little, jack. say 10 years.. (im 15) and we're very close friends...and theres this girl, lisa (i reckon shes slutty, and so does a lot of ppl i kno, but most guys think shes hot..(jack thinks shes hot too..))

I have dance class with this guy, and coincedently.. lisa is in it too -_-" shes a year lower than us. since day 1, shes been staring at me evily.. im guessing she likes him.. its been like 3 weeks since the class started.. and she hasnt done anything worse than stare at me... but then today...

she was doing this cha cha move with jack and she flashes an evil look at me..
    she was looking directly into my eyes evily and "bumped" into me on pupose when we had to walk around for warm up..

i was really pissed/annoyed/sad etc... near the end of class i looked sad and stuff... jack asked if anything was wrong. (he seemed really worried)
    i said: nothing...
    later he asked if i was sure and i said yea.. and focrced a smile...
    at the end of the day when he said bye i said bye really quickly and softly and hurried off...

ok so wat i wanna kno is:

1. should i tell jack about wat lisa is doing to me?
    2. if i tell him about it; will he think "oo so she likes me?" and start trying to get closer to her and stuff...
    3. if u were in jacks position, and i told u; wat would u do?:

a. try to ignore lisa(- the hot popular slutty girl thats a yr younger than u) for the pain that she's caused ur closest friend)

b. think that lisa is extremely hot; and chase after her and ditch ur closest friend and let her get hurt...

i've told a few friends about this; they said to come to them when ever she does anything more.. they say that she sees me as competition...

*Please help me... im afraid that things will get worse and she'll do even more things to me* geez.. im a yr older than her.. yet im being treated like shes betta?? I really shouldnt accept this sh*t....
    Last edited by mahouyuki; 11-08-06 at 03:19 PM.

THIS IS NOT ADVICE:

I can only tell you what I would do. I would get her alone in the dressing room and explain to her in no uncertain terms that what she was doing with Jack was her own business, but if she didn't stop ****ing with me I would hurt her bad and make it look like an accident.

IMO, you take shit now, you'll continue taking shit forever. She may be more popular than you, and hotter, but she doesn't have the market cornered on meaner.

That's just me. Hopefully, you're a better person than I am and you'll find a better solution.

Awww... well, don't worry too much about it, you have the upper hand..

Just remember, guys in HS, around the age of 15, are still boys..

So, your classic and most basic female tricks will do..

1. You have pity points; put them to work! Guys love to feel like they can be helpful, which is why they always TRY to fix stuff. Don't go on and on with a long story, guys have a low tolerance for girl-talk. I've just been feeling upset lately because like.. (lisa) has been giving me like mean looks, and like.. she bumped into me on purpose while running. I dunno what people's problem is, i'm just going to ignore her; I have no idea what her issue with me is..

- Bingo! You got pity points!!! Don't mess it up. Don't do something stupid like.. "Ugh. I can't believe everyone likes her/thinks she's hot." That will only bring that to his attention. The point is to distract his attention from Lisa.. and bring it to YOU!

2. Communicate CLEARLY & OPENLY... guys at age 15 don't get HINTS & CLUES... guys that do get hints and clues have probably already had a couple of rounds with Lisa.. So, anything you want to express to him, just SAY IT! If you're sad and upset.. and he asks you want's wrong.. DO NOT SAY NOTHING!!! When you tell a guy that nothing is wrong, he actually hears (nothing is wrong!).. Shocking, I know! So if he asks you what's wrong, tell him "this and this and that is bothering me.."

3. Fcuk Lisa. Who cares.. seriously. There's an amazing feature about both sexes. They don't bother going after women they don't stand a chance with. Now, normally, women are better at telling who they don't stand a chance with, but men get very good at this thing later on in life, much later than 15! However, the quickest way to make sure that Lisa is done for.. is to ask her who she thinks the hottest guy in school is. Chances are, it's not the same guy you're into. And when she tells you.. you can share the news with the guy you're into. This subtle yet effective trick gives him information and gets him thinking. (I was talking to Lisa today, and I asked her who she thought the hottest guy in school was and she told me [some other guy's name who isn't you], I think she has wierd taste caz I don't like him at all, I think you and [some other guy who he doesn't dislike] are much better looking). This little line will work wonders!

- First, you'll give him information that Lisa does not think he's the hottest guy in school. Since men are competative by nature; if he's not the HOTTEST, then he hears that to mean, "Lisa doesn't think i'm hot, I probably don't stand a chance".
    - Second, in the same line, you stroke his ego, (HINT: guys love that at this age, it get obvious and insulting later on in life, but for boys at age 15, it's ok). By telling him that YOU think he and some other kid he doesn't dislike are much more attractive, you bring his ego back up, and you get him to also think of YOU!

Well, if you can't get things going with this advice; I dunno what else I can tell you.. Hope everything works out.. : )

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

i doubt that he's gonna ditch u just to go for someone hot. well.. i wouldnt im having some difficulties with this girl i like... but yea i guess this all winds up. just tell him what she does to u then tell him u feel that just really annoying and i dunno, pi**ing off. it should sort out