+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking A Break??

Taking A Break??

Have anyone ever been in a long term relationship and decided to take a break??? did it work out for you or did it backfire??? did it hurt the partner or did it help the relationship?

King Zarathu Guest
    Depends on the shittles. I've gone through breaks that did nothing but cause more drama.

Meh.. I was extremely immature back then too. Oh well. If you think it'll help, go for it. Otherwise, put a sock in your mouth and shut the **** up.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No rest for the weary; married people don't get "breaks". We get life sentences.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

do you think its healthy to take a break in a relationship i am just wondering my bf think its would be good for us. Cause i know its sounds really bad he my first bf and we dated for 3 years he wants me to see what else is out there. He is an amazing guy i just dont think i can do that too him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, but in my experience, if a guy is asking for a break, it is because he wants to sleep with someone else and not feel guilty about it. Might be different in your case, though...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

my guy not like that at all we just been havin problem lately he wants me to go out there and date a bit he may not even date himself. i dont want to do it i want to work though are hard time and make it work cause i love him so much

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't do it if you want this relationship to work, but I'd be careful if I were you. Most guys wouldn't dream of encouraging the girl they love to date someone else.

Sorry to sound so pessimistic.

King Zarathu Guest
    It isn't pessimism, it's realism. Sounds like he wants to **** somebody.

he says he doing it for me. i see why i only ever dated him and been with him he think i need to get out there or i may regret it later. also are relationship right now is rocky.

King Zarathu Guest
    Bullshit!

what part is bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Bullshit!
    Your first post in this thread must have been someone else, because you turned from helpful friend to belligerant asshole.

--

I personally think that breaks are a bad idea, and those who want them may be looking for more. Does he seem upset that you don't want to take one? If then, then maybe he has alterior motives, but if not, then I think he really is looking out for your best interests.

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead6six6
    Your first post in this thread must have been someone else, because you turned from helpful friend to belligerant asshole.
    Not just asshole, but belligerant asshole?! Jesus dude... I didn't know it was that awful. You see, I really care about my assholishness on a forum where I'll never meet the people I'm being an asshole to (from lack of desire, more of that "caring" thing), and I want to reduce it as much as possible. Thanks for letting me know, I'll work on it.

Dumbass.

i truly dont think he trying to be an asshole cause he totally cares and loves me and it hurt him to say maybe we should take a break for your me. he been in relationship and he feels i am the one he think i should find out totally what i want maybe i will get back together with him one day. i dont think a break good he thinks he may be the only way to save are relationship.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know how much choice you will have in the matter. You can't force him to stay in the relationship if he wants a break.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast