+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Girls Call Up Guys?

Do Girls Call Up Guys?

Well do you?
    Maybe its my misconception here but it seem its mainly guys that call up a girl and not the other way around.

I'm just curious if you went out with a guy (you just met) for coffee and it seem you two had a good time but he didnt call you back for an entire week whats your thought on the situation? Is it good? Neutral? or Bad?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would forget him after 3 days, and no, I wouldn't call. More than three days (unless he is traveling) means he is playing with you.

I don't necessarily think it is WRONG for a girl to call a guy, but I wouldn't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't necessarily think it is WRONG for a girl to call a guy, but I wouldn't.
    But you would call him if you were in a relationship--wouldn't you?

Only if a girl is in a relationship.. is where the guys are out-called by girls at least on a 1:3 ratio.. that is, for every one call a guy makes, the girl will make three..

Before the relationship however... there can be no ratio large enough to express the realism of the situation..

Theorum:

Since a ratio is really a fraction, this case encouters a sad truth.

Since any number (a) that happens to be the numerator in the ratio "a:b"
    is also the numerator of the fraction "a/b", the answer will always be undefined
    when divided by the number zero (b), when zero (b) is the denominator.

Therefore: a ratio cannot be expressed.

women do not call back.. it's their way of testing if the guy is interested in them.. what they fail to realize is that guys also do this sometimes... like you are doing in this case...

because of such ignorance, they take this to mean that the guy is not interested.. or what is even more ironic.. "playing games"

these double standards facinate me.. because when the girl is waiting for the guy to call first... and she willingly does not call back.. it is "in her female vocabulary" not called "playing games"... but all of a sudden, when the guy does it... BEHOLD!!! HE IS PLAYING GAMES!!!

to sum things up... stay clear of nut cases like these... you deserve a girl that will call you back, and not stoop as low as all of the rest out there in the sea..

Last edited by GrkScorp; 19-08-06 at 09:40 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    But you would call him if you were in a relationship--wouldn't you?

Of course, and I would even call back if I missed the call of a casual date. Why wouldn't i call a guy first? Because I want to date men with balls. If I wanted to date a girl, I would. Of course, not everyone cares for a man who will take some initiative. To each their own...
    Last edited by vashti; 19-08-06 at 10:24 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Okay in this scenario the guy just went out with a girl for ice cream. She was the one asking him out for ice cream. They had a good time together. He doesnt know for sure if she is interested. He doesnt call all week.
    What does this say?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    Okay in this scenario the guy just went out with a girl for ice cream. She was the one asking him out for ice cream. They had a good time together. He doesnt know for sure if she is interested. He doesnt call all week.
    What does this say?
    I don't know, call and ask him.

I'm asking for the female members impression of the situation here.

What does this say?

'The 4 day rule'..........If a guy gets a girls number and promises he'll call her. He sholuld leave it until the 4th day to do so. Anything sooner he'll come across toooooo desperate. Anything longer and she will write him off.

Food for thought!
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What does this say?

Are you talking about YOU, Henry? She asked you out first, you had a good time, and now you are afraid to call her?

Henry, act like a big boy and call her. She's already bucked tradition by being the one to call first. It's YOUR turn now.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    'The 4 day rule'..........If a guy gets a girls number and promises he'll call her. He sholuld leave it until the 4th day to do so. Anything sooner he'll come across toooooo desperate. Anything longer and she will write him off.

Food for thought!
    I always did third day--but it's all good!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The number day rule is stupid.

Call when you feel like it.

Henry Henry Henry, the "Ask a Female" forum is fair game for males and females alike.

Good advice is good advice no matter who it's comin' from.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

Call when you feel like it.
    Whats the longest you ever waited to call a girl? Have you ever got any bad responses when you didnt call for a period of time.
    Last edited by Henry123; 20-08-06 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you talking about YOU, Henry? She asked you out first, you had a good time, and now you are afraid to call her?

Henry, act like a big boy and call her. She's already bucked tradition by being the one to call first. It's YOUR turn now.
    OKAY I admit it! I''m talking about myself. Are you happy now.
    sheeesh

Okay Okay I will call!
    Last edited by Henry123; 20-08-06 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I disagree. If four days go by, I get pissed. You had better call me by the third day, or I'm not going out with you again. It's insulting. It's no way to start off a potential relationship.

IMO, three days is pushing it. Calling the next day is too soon, but the second day is perfect, especially if you can call when she's busy so you can leave a nice message. Something like: "I had a great time with you the other day. I hope we can get together again sometime soon. I'll give you a call."

Then you call her again within three days.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast