+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A lie?

A lie?

Ok here is my story. Me and this girl went out for about a month and then she left and broke up with me because she thought she might cheat on me. Now she is back and I still want her, but she is with another guy. She says she wants to go out with me again after she breaks it off with the other guy. She used to go out with guys because she felt sorry for them. Is she telling me this because she doesnt want to break my heart again?....or is it the truth. Have any of you ladies ever said this to a guy to not hurt them anymore?

she is playing you man, pulling you along on a string. dont waste anymore time on this girl. honestly.

Yes... she is totally bad news...

And what on earth makes you think she won't turn around and do the same thing with you? dating you and telling some other guy she will hook up with him as soon as she gets rid of your ass...

Doesn't matter why she dates guys; just stay away from her please! It's gonna suck a little, but not nearly as much as if you got attached and then she pulls the same trick she's been pulling for who knows how long and ditches you for the next one. Stay away.

stay clear of these girls!!! i know you have a thing for her.. and she's the only girl in your life that you can think of going out with right now.. but seriously..

START LOOKING AT OTHER WOMEN..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Honestly, you should just forget about her. It seems she's just stringing you along and wants to play games. I suggest you leave her and find someone worth your time who will care about you and not act like an asshole.
    <3

Yes... she is totally bad news...

And what on earth makes you think she won't turn around and do the same thing with you? dating you and telling some other guy she will hook up with him as soon as she gets rid of your ass...

Doesn't matter why she dates guys; just stay away from her please! It's gonna suck a little, but not nearly as much as if you got attached and then she pulls the same trick she's been pulling for who knows how long and ditches you for the next one. Stay away.

King Zarathu Guest
    Get away from her.

You're her back-up, her "in the meantime" guy. You're around for when there's nobody better, but as soon as something new comes along she leaves you, then she gets bored of them and comes back to you while she waits for the next one. What a player, get faaaar away from that girl.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Get away from her.
    lol the shortest and most simple post i love it, it explains exactly what should be done!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To play the devil's advocate for a minute here, I think the reason she jumps from boyfriend to boyfriend could be because so many people try to form intensely deep connections to people they barely know - artificial intimacy. What she SHOULD be doing is just dating casually (without sex, of course) until she can narrow them all down to a single guy.

I'm not sure she is so "evil"... She DID break off with this guy before dating someone else, which is exactly what you are supposed to do.

In any case, she sounds too young for anything serious.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?