+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discreet Relationships

Discreet Relationships

Hey guys and girls,

Am bit new to all this but thought maybe a great place for advice and other ideas.

I'm 26, have been to uni and travelled for about 3 yrs. Now have a great job, and live with girlfriend (1 yr)
    I want an affair already!! just harmless fun, one night stand!!

Discuss or help please.

Dan x

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you will get more long-term satisfaction by acting like a man and breaking up with your girlfriend before you go sleeping around. Clearly, you lack the maturity to be in a serious relationship.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it considered an affair if you're not married?

Some how that just doesn't sound right.

maybe you think that can be done painlessly. that one "harmless fling" will totally **** up your relationship. perhaps because this is new to you you don't realize that there will be consequences. there will be very unpleasant consequences.

"harmless one-night-stand" is an oxymoron.

okay now i have to ask, are you seriously considering this or is it just a passing thought?

...also, would it be okay for her to have an affair?

You do not deserve to put your current gf through your shit... she deserves better; anyone does. What you should do is tell her you are a jerk and get out of her life.

26? Grow up... you have a woman's love; there is nothing else worth wanting in life.

you guys are so mean lol.

i think it's normal to have that desire now and then. but the aftermath is enough to scare away most people.

i think you should tell her how you are feeling. Maybe you can take a break

cause it better that then cheating on your gf.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you guys are so mean lol.

i think it's normal to have that desire now and then. but the aftermath is enough to scare away most people.
    Mean schmean

Deisre is one thing, but actually planning an affair and going online for advice on how to lie and get away with it is the lowest of all lows... this creep should have a big red "A" branded on his forehead like they did back in the day to let every woman he ever meets know that he is a cheater. There is nothing normal or even tolerable about this behavior. I only hope that this person can see the error of his ways before it's too late and he severely hurts a dear woman who has given him her love.

you're pretty presumptuous thinker. he wasn't asking for help on how to do it or help with the planning. he just wants to know what we think. it seems pretty harmless i'm sure to people who have not been hurt by cheating or who have not seen the effects it has. (of course, i could be wrong.)

thinking about it is one thing, acting on it is another.

don't do it benjones. you'll regret it. break up with your girlfriend if you're going to **** around. control your penis.
    Last edited by misombra; 25-08-06 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by benjonesben View Post
    I want an affair already!! just harmless fun, one night stand!!
    I don't mean to jump to unreasonable conclusions or unjustly offend anyone, but this says it all I should think... he wants to have sex with someone else, which in my honest opinion makes him scum. He has no idea what a gift he has in the love of his current gf and is throwing it all to hell by thinking about this.

Of course, it is normal to think and fantasize; but taking it any furthur is not normal at all. This guy wants an affair already; not cool. I'm sorry if I am coming off strong, but this is comething I happen to be very passionate about. Cheaters are the scum of the earth and imo should be picked out of society and sent to a deserted island where they can all cheat on eachother and share all their STDs and leave the rest of the world alone.

One year and you're already looking around for a little something on the side? Have you tried actually being single? Have you ever done anything "wrong" before? Do you handle guilt well? Are you a good liar?

Ben, I'm sure you'll find someone willing to do this with you. I think you should re-think the idea that it will have no consequences, though.

I am with thinker and Gigabitch on this one what a f ing moron!
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

I don't really know what to say. Where's the fun in a one night stand if it's only going to lead to heartache? That's stupid! If it's a one night stand you want, then don't even go there if you're in a relationship, no one deserves that. If you're single however, then you're free to do what you want. Don't act on your thoughts, unless you're single. It wont be harmless.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Obviously this kid is sarcastically making a dumb joke, just stop posting guys.

Are you serious? you're actually asking tips on how to commit adultery?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast