+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How Was New Year's?

How Was New Year's?

OK. I'm tired of all this stupid boring negativity. How about you guys post about having a good time? Well, I'll start.

MVPlaya's New Year's

I was in the Netherlands Dec. 26 - Jan. 02 to visit my family so I spent most of the time with my dad there. However, 2.5 days I spent sarging.

Dec. 30
    I go to an indoor pool (Tropicana) with a couple of my boys. We spot some chicks there and start macking. I take note of one I kind of find cute, none are really top notch but this one's a 7. I figure out she works at the pool and she's flirting with me. She tells me that there's a huge party at the Tropicana Dance Club (the pool's club, holds 2500) on New Year's ($35 a pop, $65 VIP). After a while I get a make out close with her and she says if me and my boys come we can all get VIP for free. Sweet. Rest of that day I spend with my family.

Dec. 31
    New Year's rolls around. I try to stay in bed till 2 (long night planned). Can't go beyond 2. Go out for lunch w/ friends. Come home to family. Around 6 take off and go buy fireworks (everyone has their own fireworks for New Year's in Europe), we talk to the guys at the bicycle repair shop turned make shift firework shop and we get nice discounts (proof DJing can help you in all areas of life). We then have a bonfire on our block and blast fireworks all night. We then roll around looking for parties around 2am in my boys broken down 1980's Benz. We crash this one cool party thrown by some chicks who rented out a bar. I start macking on the girl there. After about an hour she pulls me back into a room there. I'll leave the rest to your sexually frustrated imaginations. After a while me and my boys roll out again and we decide to hit up this one club which is hated cause the bouncers are assh0les, but the club has lots of hot chicks. The line's too long so we decide not to risk it cause chances are the bouncers wont let us in (cause they're gameless pussies). We go to the Tropicana (pool's dance club) and I spot yesterday's chick there, we dance but I'm not interested. I spot some other chicks, ditch yesterday's pool girl (thx 4 vip tho), I makeout with 2 hot chicks (not at the same time). We afterparty until about 10 AM.

Jan. 1 (Yes, it was the 1st in the last post too)
    After 10 AM me and my boys decide to go for the New Year's dive. This is a mad tradition in Holland where people dive into the icecold water day after New Year's (last year it was below freezing point temperature when it happened). Sure as hell, were all acting tough about it, " it ain't no big thing." We get there, its snowing. Me and 2 of my boys decide what the hell and we do it. The other 2 pussy out like the bitches they can be... That's cool thp. I have this great picture of the three of us guys showing off our 6pack and pecs in our swimming shorts, fresh out of the water while snow is coming down over us at the beach. When my boys send it to me I'll maybe scan it up. Anyway, after that, I get back, I drop down on the bed and sleep for a good couple hours, but not enough. Then I get dragged to the airport and spend the next 21 hours either in an airplane or in an airport. Nonetheless, this was a good New Year's.

Post your New Year's stories people...
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 06-01-04 at 11:16 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

cool you were in the Netherlands!!! Did you take advantage of tokin up?!

It's legal over there hehe...lucky b@stidz!
    You could be my unintended
    choice to live my life extended
    you could be the one I'll always love

You could be the one who listens
    to my deepest inquisitions
    you could be the one I'll always love

I will be there as soon as I can
    but I'm still busy mending broken
    pieces of the life I had before

Not as good as yours. Mine was decent. I don't really want to go into details.

Alexi

Nah, I didn't toke up. I had more than enough of a good time without it.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

New Years was sweet and I'm now dating this fantastic girl I met that night!

[URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1431&forumid=6]It did cause me this problem though![/URL]

Just me, my honey and a bottle of Stoli

Danny, tell me what happened to that.

Ice, catch the fireworks?

Btw., I know the rest of you went out on New Year's eve. If you didn't, I don't know what to say, you're a moron. So, POST!
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

ok ok ok ./... my New Years was ok...

I went out with some friends ... drank, danced ... hehe.. kissed ,,, you know how that goes.. but as luck would have it that was the best part of the night.. there was a good episode of "seinfeld" where elane was talking about "yadda yadda" sex... I NOW KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT!!
    damn...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Ice, catch the fireworks?
    Btw, that was quite horrible really. We could hear fireworks going on all over NY from our apt, and since the country was (and still is) on Orange Terrorism Alert, it was unsettling. Like bomb explosions, you know?

You already know what I did but......

Went to Navy Pier in Chi-Town w/ my girl.

Fireworks were great. She slept over.

I started the new year with a bang!
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

my new years was great. a bunch of my friends and i went to a cabin...and drank and hung out like b4 we all seperated for college. at midnite i didnt have a guy to kiss so me and my friend katie kissed. just on the cheek though. just for luck or whatever the superstition says, but it was a fun time

Ha!! I'll be the Lamer here, and let you all know I spent the night all to myself. I had to work New Years eve, and we get off work whenever the work gets done, so I never made any plans to go out. We were projected to work till 1 am. Turns out we finished at 9:30, I had time to get ready and go out. But hey! There is 366 days of this year to make up for it, 104 of them are weekend days. It was the first sober new years I had in 7 years! After all, or in this case nothing, I won't complain.

I thought of a resolution, which is to give up drinking Tequila, Jagermeister and all other liquor.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I