+ Follow This Topic

Thread: y did he left his young and pretty girlfriend?

y did he left his young and pretty girlfriend?

y did he left his young and pretty girlfriend?

i have post my love story in my space : pinkie1230.spaces.live.com . the whole year story witnessed i love him.

i am having bad days. i just broke up with my beloved man 3 days ago. he is much older thani am but i truely love him. we had been together 4 more than one year. during most of the time, he is in the US while i am in china. we kept in touch by chatting online everyday and cam date every week. we had really sweet relationship and we planed to get married this fall when i go to the USA. but he suddenly left me without good reasons. he changed so fast that i can't accept the fact. he said marrying me is not realistic although he loves me.

i can't believe it. these days i didn't sleep or eat. all i do is calling him, emailing him , reading our message history and listening to his voice mail again and again. however, all of my efforts just pushed him away further. i want to die. i truely love him although he is 20 years older than i am and have a son. but i love him wildly. when i had built up my life around him, he suddenly left me. i have no courage to face the future. i can't even breath. i am among the most beautiful girls in my university, which is the top 3 in china. i don't know y he wants to leave me. he is old, he is not rich and he doesn't have other women. i just can't believe it.

i don't understand man anymore. he is my first love and i can't forget him. who could come to tell me y? i am deeply hurt this time
    Last edited by memory; 29-08-06 at 01:03 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't mean for this to sound harsh, but I guess it is unavoidble.

I guess young and pretty isn't everything.

Work on developing something of lasting value you can take pride in because everyone gets old and ugly, even you. Try not to take this break up too hard. He WAS too old for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

oh man, after reading a bunch of your journal entries I think I know why he broke up with you. This guy was married? And talked about other women? And was thousands of miles away from you and you actually thought you were "The One" for him after spending a few days together?

This guy was giving you the run-around. You were getting played. The sheer fact that he was engaging in an online AFFAIR with you (a girl an ocean away from his REAL WIFE) speaks volumes about the sort of character he was.

He probably came to your country, swept you off your feet, and then made all sorts of stupid promises to string you along the entire time the two of you had this make believe relationship, just so he could pretend he had you.

I won't even go into just how obsessive and whiney you sound in most of your communications anyhow. How the hell can you be so damn obsessed with someone you don't even know? Or are you still convinced that people who send you emails every now and then and talk to you over a video chat are exposing themselves for who they really are? Did his wife know about these video chat sessions?

In almost every single one of your whiney blogs you drone on and on about this chump who you DON'T EVEN KNOW. You have wasted your life over the past year+ obsessing over some dude who gets his jollies off with an online Asian chick on the other side of the globe.

How many erotic pictures have you sent him? How many emails talking about sex have you sent him? How many times on those video chats has he had you take your clothes off?

The fact that you actually wrote this nonsense is astounding:

now i have to admit that i am a failer. u cheated me. the only reason that u changed so fast is that u never loved me as u promised. what u said is BS. u lie to me. i never cheat to u but u often doubted me because u were lieing to me all the time. i don't know how can i get recoverd from this. i focused my whole plan of future on u but now i feel i have no future and no tomorrow. i was sure i would marry u the next year. now i am totally hopeless. i don't know if i will get married before i am 30. u never loved me but u make me love u with all my heart. now i have no heart. the worse is i still want to marry u even in 10 years,

what a pity. i have to lose 10 years with u. i won't love anyman as much as i do to u.
    Get a ****ing grip on yourself you ****ing nimrod.

You two have "Been together for a year"? Are you kidding me? You guys spend a couple hours together on a subway and suddenly this crusty old bastard is the only man for you?

Holy shit I hope I have this sort of luck when I am this bastards age.

If anyone here disagrees with me, feel free to browse this insane broad's blogs.

Prepare for distress. I would suggest therapy for her.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... and nice to have you back you damn bastard.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ok, where did you go to , cybog. welcome back.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"