+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bladder stones.. yum

Bladder stones.. yum

Okay so like.. I think I have bladder stones or something.. I found out on the net that I have a few of the symptoms that occur with bladder stones.

So like, when I pee I almost have to force it and stuff.. and I also read that they can cause an englarged prostate and everything. Now as far as sex goes, I was pretty damn good at holding off and ejaculating but ever since these symptoms during urination started, i can't seem to last long. Could this enlarged prostate and bladder stones problem cause me to not be able to hold off during sex very well? I mean.. I used to be able to go for like 2 hours.. now I can barely handle 10 minutes.. it's ****in sad!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should ask your doctor about this...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Hey dude haven't seen you in ****in' forever bro! Where've you been?

(See a doctor.)

Yea.. I've been around.. doin my thing.

I'm gonna go to the doctor. I just hope that after I get this fixed up or whatever I can ****in **** again lol.

Check with your doctor. It could be something else like a bladder infection etc.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it makes you feel any better, 2 hours is way too long, anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, 2 hours is way too long, anyway.

I was thinking that, too. Are bladder stones like kidney stones? Is it painful? Dude, you should be drinking more water.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he means gallstones... who knows? Anyway, kidney stones are formed in the urinary tract, but gallstones are formed in the digestive tract.

Nah this is what it's like.. I drink massive amounts of water.. or at least i did and sometimes i'd have to wait to piss.. like in school and stuff. And symptoms are like trouble peeing, only being able to in a certain position, and other things like that. Sometimes it'll be discomforting but only for like 10 seconds if i really gotta pee

but sometimes i can't. it's pretty embarassing actually. I just wanna know if this could be affecting my sex life.. like just as warning. I know your sex muscles and whatnot go up to your bladder so if there was some kind of disruption in there i could see it happening.

i wanna bone for 2 hours again damnit.. I have an appointment coming up.. I dunno if I want my dad to go or not tho

yes it's affecting your sex life.

if you have some kind of infection you could be giving it to your partner.

you need to see the doc, that's all there is to it.

i ****ing hate doctors.. i went in and told him everything that was wrong.. i have all these symptoms

he goes i never hear of this happening.. it's probably constipation

**** that

did he do a urine sample?

do you live in mexico or what?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, if you go in there talking about how you used to be able to go for two hours, and now you are only able to go for about as long as the average man, I don't think a doctor would take you seriously. However, if you are focusing on the urinary issues, he should have done some more digging.

The thing is, kidney stones and gallbaldder stones are associated with LOTS of pain, so I doubt that is what is troubling you. Why don't you try drinking a 1/2 gallon of cranberry juice in one day to kill off any bladder infection. If that doesn't help, go to another doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by jb5k1 View Post
    i ****ing hate doctors.. i went in and told him everything that was wrong.. i have all these symptoms

he goes i never hear of this happening.. it's probably constipation

**** that
    Go get another doctor soon. Get a second opinion.
    It could be something more serious like a bladder infection. Just in case.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

you have to take it seriously cause if it gets up into your kidneys you're in trouble.