+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gone to a point whre it hard to return..

Gone to a point whre it hard to return..

well you see....

My partner moved in with me, I'm still in my teens and still leaving with my mother....but i gues it was my fualt...because i was the one who suggest the idea well the reason for that i my partner's parents don't like me and i was involved in an inccedent of physical contact ( i was the victim) sop she stayed with me until my bruises heal well she kind of stayed with me longer than i expected 3 months...so my partner parents kicked her..now she with me. Some me and my partner argue well when it happens it always big. I feel really bad saying this but i'm really behind in my studies and i'm stressing like mad!! my partner a great person but she has a anger managnment problem andi hate it the most. I will tell you guys this one thing i hate the most about her she likes to pyhsicle hurt me but not like punch in the face but punch in the chest like joke but it hurts like a !@@# i always ask why? i simply get the " CUZ I FELT LIKE IT " and i feel like i want to slap her back but than i think of males shouldn't hit female and that sh!ts me off..i'm not a person to hit females but she doesn't kno when to stop...and i kept so much in it killing me from inside...

I dun even think i'm making sense am i??

simple.sku

Uh, from what I could understand from that... no offense, but your "partner" sounds like a bitch. Tell her to cool it, or get the hell out.

You need to talk to her about it. People should never touch other people inappropriately and what happens if one day you hit her and say "Oh well, I felt like it" - I can imagine it would be a completely different story and an absolute double standard. Talk to her or get rid of her.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would pack her stuff and toss her out. Can you imagine thinking a woman should put up with her man treating her this way? This will only escalate.

PS - I can't believe your mother is letting her stay with you under these circumstances.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest

Take one of those and shove it up her ass.

Damn, kid. You're surrounded by assholes. Let me tell you from experience that all of that other crap will eventually fall away, but screwing up in school will stay with you.

Maybe YOU should move out. just kidding. I can tell you have nowhere to go because you'd already be there...

Yeah, your partner's a bitch. She acts like an orangutan. Get rid of her if you possibly can and FOCUS ON SCHOOL.