+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hold on or give up?

hold on or give up?

I really like this engineer/ instructor in our school who has many girls as what people always insist. And it turns into a real love even in my early age of 19. To make the story short he then knew me and we made some conversation and had a little talk that turns into MUTUAL UNERSTANDING. But when his girlfriend comes, ours was not as clear as before, I was hurt but I understand that is why I put myself away from them. 3 weeks later the story reached out to me that his girl went to their house and asked him for marriage because she’s pregnant. But the he neglect the girl and went on me. He cried and explained that he doesn’t love the girl and he’s not he father of the baby if she’s really pregnant. He already confided this to the girl long before that he really don’t love her, but she will still take a grip. The girl now is very desperate and hysterical and made some move to ruin everybody just to get my boy back. My boy and I are planning to move on with our love, but I can’t afford this if the girl still freaking us. So I ‘v decided to let go…for them but just recently I know that the girl is not really pregnant... What should I do?

I think your "boy" is too old for you. I'm not saying you two cannot be together, but don't be surprised if you get hurt by him. It sounds to me like he's a bit of a player.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your boyfriend sounds like a bastard. Get rid of him, or he will make your life miserable. How would you like him to treat YOU the way he treated this other girl?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes- protect yourself. This isn't love- it's drama. It may be passionate infatuation, but you haven't built love yet, despite your MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

This guy has too much baggage. You're young, with your whole life ahead of you. You don't need this shit.

thanks guys... i've learned a lot... i am here with my aunt somewhere which i know nobody can locate me. But my mother always go for a visit, with a letter from him, He ask me to have conversation with his family... and i dont know if i will be there next week...my mother will surely go with me.... i wonder why my mohter got involve of this, and even ask me to be there for some important things to be settled... should i come there?i doubt it...
    JmayRE

What, are you in hiding or something? Maybe that's a good idea until Crazy Girl goes away. Maybe you'll meet someone else while you're at it.