+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lovin my cousin

Lovin my cousin

I'm a 17 year old boy and I love my 20 year old cousin.I've been in love for about 6 months but I never told her.Until the last time we met I sensed that she knows that I love her.After that a few days ago I called her and told her that I love her.But she thought I was kidding. But then she said goodbye and the day after that when I called her she didn't pickup the phone.Now I'm wondering what she's thinking about me and what must I do to attract her.I only see her once or twice a year.Although she's an attractive girl,I love her for herself.I'm gonna call her tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lorazia View Post
    I'm a 17 year old boy and I love my 20 year old cousin.I've been in love for about 6 months but I never told her.Until the last time we met I sensed that she knows that I love her.After that a few days ago I called her and told her that I love her.But she thought I was kidding. But then she said goodbye and the day after that when I called her she didn't pickup the phone.Now I'm wondering what she's thinking about me and what must I do to attract her.I only see her once or twice a year.Although she's an attractive girl,I love her for herself.I'm gonna call her tomorrow.
    I dont think its a good ideal you should pursuit this. You are too closely related.
    Its not healthy and definatly not the norm. You need to set boundaries.

I'm sure there are tons of other interesting girls at your school or neighbourhood.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Oh, yay! Another cousin-lover. I love these.

My advice: tell your mom. She'll know what to do.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My advice: tell your mom. She'll know what to do.
    HAHAHAHA

That is the advice we need to give every single one of them. All of them. Even if they're 50, moved out, or their mother is dead, that's the advice they get.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Crushes on your cousin are relatively common, but you should not pursue it. Frankly, that would be gross.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lorazia View Post
    I didn't know how to say this but...I'm in love with your mom.

Don't worry, it's mutual.

Oh dear.
    You shouldn't do anything to attract her, she's your relative. You don't have relationships with family, aside from the occasional get together, which is about FAMILY. Not about intimate relationships between relatives.
    Stop. You've probably freaked her out.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Keep the incest to yourself. Not only is it disgusting and stupid, it is illegal. Nobody here is going to tell you how to "attract" your buck-toothed redneck cousin (who is probably also your sister).
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------