+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really need some good advice...

I really need some good advice...

Ok I scewed up big time because I wasn't thinking clearly. Alright this is a long story, just warning ya.

About a 2 years ago, I started this Music Theatre thing. I really enjoyed doing it and meeting people. One day I met this girl hmmmm lets call her "Karen". She was fun to hand around with, funny, smart, we liked the same stuff... nevermind that. We really hit it off and over about a 4 months time became best friends. We were really close. I think about after knowing her for a year or so, I developed a crush on her. later I found out that she also had a crush on me. Maybe somthing would have happened between us if i wasn't such a wimp, and had just asked her out. But I'm over that now I think....I think. Then about a month ago we got into this fight in which afterwards we stopped talking. I was so hurt by where our friendship was going, I started to say some hurtful things. Now I realize that I made a huge mistake. I tried to apologize but It didn't go over too well. I found out later that it was even worse for her. She took it so hard that we weren't friends, anymore she almost commited suicide. She said that she couldn't take it when she found out she was losing her one true friend. If you haven't figured it out already the reason why she is taking this so hard is because she is Bi Polar. Which I try to take into full consideration when Im talking to her to be extra sensitive. The only thing is now, I don't know if we will ever be friends again because im such a jerk. I don't know what I can do to let her know that I really care for her, and the last thing I would ever want to do is hurt her. I want nothing more than for us to be friends again... I would do anything to make that happen again.
    -Sincerly
    The Jerk

Since nobody has responded, I'll tell ya what I think. I would continue to push for the friendship by staying in contact with her and never letting up. Since she cared so much for you as well, I think this may eventually get it through her head that you want the friendship as badly as her.

i most certainly agree...dude that sucks major ass... look man...if i were u in your position i would come up 2 her and cry my ass out.. and just SPILL IT ALL OUT... trust me when a guy cries...dude THAT means ALOT to a girl...when do u see a guy crying over a girl...HARDLY EVER... but this isn't a laughing matter dude i would actually do that... or something showing u really do care and u're sorry... ne way sorry 2 hear that man... keep us updated...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

It worked

I did just what so said. I spilled my guts out and it worked. She said back to me most of the same things I said to her. We both said that losing each other as friends would be too much to take and we'd to anything to be friends. I owe you one.

Now ask her out as a girlfriend!! Make her more happy and make up for it all. This is obviously what she is dreaming of. I know this because this happened to me too. But I never found out until after the friendship ended. After three years of loving him. The feelings I held inside were too much for me and I almost had a nervous breakdown. If he had asked me, my life and his would be so very different and better than it has trurned out to be.

whoa whoa... now lets just chill there...LOL... well 1st of all GREAT NEWS MAN i'm REALLY THXFUL that happened... i'm ever so happy...but take this seriously and carefully... its not best to say GO BE HER GF... talk to her more,serious stuff to humorous stuff don't ever take it to the HUGE next step... sit down have cup of coffee and u'll need to REBUILD this relationship over... u'll neeed to get her trust, honestly, and relationship back in order for u to just GO and be her GF but hey...i'm happy everything went out okay... keep us updated
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

In fact I think It worked a little too well. I talked to her for the first time one the phone since about a month ago, and she asked me to the sweetheart dance I was completely unprepared for this. The thing is, I'm not sure she wants from this relationship, and more importantly, im not sure whether I want to bring it to go to a new level. How can I tell whether or not It's time to step up our relationship up to a new level?
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

i believe you should sit down after and talk about it... if not, you can alwayz SLICK your way in into your relationship...just by asking her out on a date, taking her out to places, buy her things, and so on... This whole thing will be speechless you won't have to mention it cuz its rising slowly and both of you will know that..well for sure you cuz u're the one that wants to step it but doing it STEALTHFULLY... so try that... not everything is TELL... u can just show it and she'll understand it
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT