+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Trusting

Help Trusting

Heres the story, i got with my GF in Decemeber and happy till about April...she got pregnant, during that time a week before the abortion im affraid to say, she styaed at my house the night and we slept together in the moring on a saturday, she went home and went to town the same night were she slept with her ex bf, still pregnant. I already had trust issues and she promised to god she wudnt hurt me, pfft. anyway, the next day (sunday) i stil didnt know she was completly normal as always, same on the monday, on the tuesday i found out, i talked to the ex were he didnt even know about me, as she had said i was 'just a friend', hmm. Anyway i foud out she didnt know who she loved now becuase she always had a thing for him since they split. So i decided fair enough, gutted, i thought we were perfect, so i told her she'd regret throwing away my love and decided to ignore her for as long as possible, then she came back saying shes realised how much i ment and he didnt even care, this was 2weeks after abortion, she hadnt seen him since that night were she slept with him as he went on holiday a week aswell.

To this day i decided to give her another chance, i find myself blurting out nasty comments about him and her, she seems genulani sorry, cried alot, and just last weekl she saw a text of another girl and began hysterically crying wen it really was nothing.

I find it really hard to trust her, i need some help trying again, i really do love her and she says i mean more than anything to her. Its tricky even though its 4months after she cheated.

Advice?!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, geez. Aren't you like 15 or 16, and you've already knocked a girl up?

I suggest you stay away from this girl. This relationship - due to many factors - is never going to work out.

1) you are both kids, playing with fire.
    2) she is unfaithful
    3) she can't decide who she wants to be with
    4) you already ended a potential life because you are both irresponsible

Frankly, I think another hole in your head sounds like a better idea.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ok not really a help but thanks. I know very stupid hmm. But no hes out of the picture she has said she wants me but i simply cant trust her i really want to and so does she it wenever she goes to town with her mates i cant help worry wots shes doing. 17.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't trust her because she isn't trustworthy, and all good relationships require trust. Give it up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So you get her pregnant then she runs into the arms of another man and not just any man her ex! That's really cold. I agree with what the other poster said this isn't something to hold onto because in ten years you'll probably look back and think "I was stupid, I never really loved her" because if you did love her you would have had this baby I think. She's not worth the heartache man. But if you want to continue with this no one can stop you, I can just warn you not to.

thanks. no im 17 bit young but i know what u mean. she knew she was pregnant about 2months b4 the cheating. then when found out, she had lied so much. Evil, decieving girl. Im not sure if people CAN change that drastically.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a little slut.

Why waste your time?

You're 17 - live your life, why are you getting into such a complicated relationship? Find someone you can have fun with, someone you trust. If you really want to be with her, then you're going to have to stop the nasty comments and try to be a bit more secure, I don't know how to advise you to go about trusting her again though - she cheated and that's big. She sounds confused and it's like she's pulling you into a path of destruction. It's not a good relationship to be in if you ask me.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Walk away while you still can.

do humanity a favor and wear a condom when you have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    do humanity a favor and wear a condom when you have sex.
    amen, oh and walk away too.

i got two words for you...

dna tests

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by clark_kent9663 View Post
    i got two words for you...

dna tests
    Why would he need a DNA test? They ABORTED the baby.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You don't trust her because she isn't trustworthy, and all good relationships require trust. Give it up.
    Yup.

It's hard to do, especially when the feelings are so strong, but this is a slam dunk, unfortunately.