+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont Know What To Do!!!helpppp

Dont Know What To Do!!!helpppp

hi guys, i don't know if write in aright place or not, but i couldn't tolerate more , i needed to talk to s.o about my relatonship,i try to make it sure...

i left my country 2 years ago, and came( ALONE) to this country to continue my studying..after 2 months i met this guy and we are dating since then, which is almost 2 years, i was living alone but he moved with me about 1 and half years ago,
    we go to the same university...

everything was fine between us we were good friends, we were going every where together, cause i'm really alone here and i don't have any one or any friend here, he is my only close friend, but its been a while that i feel he doesn't like to go out with me, or when we go out together we don't have much to say , we talk little, and i have to mention we rarely go out for example 2 times in a month, i don't think
    living together means not go out anymore...lately he goes out 3 times a week with his friends and i stay home for max 4 hours,...yeah cause i'm alone here,

more than that we argue much than be4, and most of the time i have to go and kiss him and finish everything even if its not my damn fault, i don't know what to do,,i'm getting tired of these things, i want us to be like b4, i really miss that relationship, he was not like this before, i wanted to break up with him but i like him and plus if i break up with him i will become really lonely, please help me i don't have anyone here to talk about this with, tell me what should i do

I think you have too much invested in this one relationship. You need to establish friendships with some outsiders so if things don't work out with this guy, you aren't completely alone.

Waiting to break up with him because you don't want to get lonely doesn't make sense because it sounds to me like you're already as lonely as you could possibly be. I think your expectations of him are getting in the way of you doing what you need to do with your own life.

Move out and live with a bunch of roommates. You will be the opposite of lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Waiting to break up with him because you don't want to get lonely doesn't make sense because it sounds to me like you're already as lonely as you could possibly be. I think your expectations of him are getting in the way of you doing what you need to do with your own life.

Move out and live with a bunch of roommates. You will be the opposite of lonely.
    yea, you don't have to live with a guy........live with a bunch of female will be more interesting and you can make friend with their friends
    Come share your love story. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][URL="http://MyPuppyLover.com"].[/URL]