+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shock

shock

this happened about 4-5 days ago; Ive had this crush on a girl for quite some time now, and i was too afraid of rejection so i sent my friend to go tell her for me. I was surprised to find out she already knew i really liked her for about a year and a half now, and she likes some other guy. Her best friend started talking to me since she heard about this and is current;y helping me to get with the 1st girl i mentioned(i rather not state names, should others who i know are very immature happen to see this thread) and now im starting to find an attraction to the girl helping me! what am I supposed to do? Im really confused...

I don't see the problem.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

i dont really know exactly its just i dont know what to do know...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ask the second girl out, and forget about the first one.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah, i gotta say, it doesn't sound like there's much of a problem. the 1st girl likes someone else, so forget about her. now there's a second girl who you are interested in, just ask her out. i know it's a little awkward because she's helping you get over another girl, but i still don't see the harm in it.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Yeah, what they said.

Second girl wants you for herself, or she wouldn't be "helping" you. Ask her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah, what they said.

Second girl wants you for herself, or she wouldn't be "helping" you. Ask her out.
    ive been in the "friend" for about a year or two, so would this make things awkward if i did? also, If i do ask and get rejected, can that cause complications in a normal friendship with her?(yes, Im that scared of failure ><)
    Last edited by D-C; 08-10-06 at 03:04 AM.
    "The thirst for adventure is the vent which Destiny offers; a war, a crusade, a gold mine, a new country, speak to the imagination and offer swing and play to the confined powers." Emerson

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are never willing to take a risk and ask a girl out because you don't want to lose whatever sort of relationship you have now, then you will never be able to progress into an intimate relationship, will you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by D-C View Post
    ive been in the "friend" for about a year or two, so would this make things awkward if i did? also, If i do ask and get rejected, can that cause complications in a normal friendship with her?(yes, Im that scared of failure ><)
    Most people are. So what? Do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah, what they said.

wait; shes the sweet, nice, kind, helpful type of girl. how do i know shes just not being herself?

P.s.: srry if im being annoying
    "The thirst for adventure is the vent which Destiny offers; a war, a crusade, a gold mine, a new country, speak to the imagination and offer swing and play to the confined powers." Emerson

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You won't know what she is really thinking until you ask her out.

k..........

one final question; would waiting to strengthen our friendship before i try to go into a relationship with her hurt my chances?

and giga, 2's info was accurate

the experence i've had with 'strengthnin' da friendship first DOES NOT WORK. They always turn around and say..."but i don't want to ruin what we have" or "I like you as a friend, were too close as mates now for anything more"

yadyadya