+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virgin related question, need girls' advice

Virgin related question, need girls' advice

I have been dating my girlfriend for two months, and she wanted to start having sex. She was a virgin, so I didn't want to do it. Not because of any inconvenience.....issues...but because I know that it could be emotional for a girl and I didn't want to be the one that would do it. I know I will get slammed here for taking a girls virginity....but anyways...

The first time we had sex, she said it hurt, but felt good at the same time. Her hymen didn't break. After having sex 10 times, in many positions, her hymen still didn't break. She says it hurts less, but sometimes hurts as much as the first time. What's going on here? Is there a chance her hymen will rip? Or will it keep hurting? I asked one of my girl - friends and she told me that it still hurts sometimes when she has sex, and she lost her virginity a year ago.

Quite honestly, that's kinda wierd. The only time I ever heard of this was from one of my friends, and she went to the doc about it. Her obGyn said it was because she has an odd sloping shape to her vagina that made it uncomfortable to have sex.

Are you sure her hymen didn't break? Did you actually feel for it (with your fingers)? Because not all girls bleed when their hymen breaks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she aleready HAD a broken hymen. Lots of girl's hymens break naturally when they are athletic.

As for the discomfort, be sure she is properly aroused before you put in, and don't forget to use two forms of contraception: a condom IN ADDITION to another method.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Agreed- that's weird. How is that possible?

Are you sure her hymen didn't break? Did you actually feel for it (with your fingers)? Because not all girls bleed when their hymen breaks.
    Yes its definitly there. I've felt it and seen it.
    As a matter of fact during certain sex positions I feel a membrane...quite tight..moving back and forth across my penis. My size is average, so its not that my penis is too small to do anything.

don't forget to use two forms of contraception: a condom IN ADDITION to another method.
    I use a condom and I pull out before I come. I'm 21 btw so I know all that stuff. Thanks for the info tho!
    Last edited by KillaJakez; 27-09-06 at 06:00 AM.

Some people pray for that, you know. Next time you look down there, you should tell her you're calling Rome to inform the Pope.

how old are u guys?? have she ever gone horseback riding or bikin i could have broken that way.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09 View Post
    how old are u guys?? have she ever gone horseback riding or bikin i could have broken that way.
    I'm beginning to think that whole "horseback ride broke my hymen" thing is an urban myth.

She is 18. We had sex again, and spent more time "warming up" beforehand. She said barely any pain today and it felt much better. It makes sense, but there were times we spent 30 minutes on foreplay and it still hurt for her. Wierd?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm beginning to think that whole "horseback ride broke my hymen" thing is an urban myth.

Actually it's not....first hand experience here
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

yup, me too.

Her hymen is definitely there? well, I dunno, but i've read that some girls just have a really resilient hymen, and have to get it done by a Gyn. (?)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nevermind then.

It just seemed rediculous that every time the hymen was disussed there's the "have you ever ridden a horse?" comment. I mean, seriously now though, how many girls out there have ever really ridden a horse anyway?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would imagine LOTS have, at least one time.

I have, and I love it.
    My daughter has.
    My best friend raised horses.
    Out of my four sisters, only one doesn't like to ride, but even she has done it once.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I guess a lot of young girls want to ride. Though it's not just riding, being athletic also works.
    I definitely remember riding when I was a kid and finding a little blood afterwards, way before I got my cycle. Scared the crap out of me at the time, of course. I never felt my hymen. Later I read about it and I figure that's what it was.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understand the hymen varies in thickness from female to female, The thicker it is, the harder it would be to break though it. Tiay is correct; she may have to have a physician do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast