+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird comment?

Weird comment?

Hi everyone... I'm new to this forum. My issue is I've been dating this guy for about 2 months. Everything has been going fine except for one thing. We were at a party the other night at a friend of his. Some women came into the room while we were sitting on the couch eating chips and dip. He had the bowl in his lap because there was no table nearby. When the other women came into the room he really take notice of them (eyeing up and down a lot) and said "If anyone wants chips feel free to dig into my crotch!" I was a little stunned and felt kind of weird about it.

How would any of you have felt?

He's also made comments about other women like a women he knows who is a cop that he crossed paths with recenrly he said something about how she looks really hot in her uniform...
    Last edited by Crackerlove; 09-10-06 at 01:30 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    You're being an overanalytical female, cut that shit out.

He was being funny, let it go. He's not really going to **** all the women in the room just because he's holding salsa right above his dick. I would've laughed my ass off if I heard that. How did everyone else take it?

I know he was partly trying to be funny.. but I keep getting this nagging feeling he either isn't satisfied with me or isn't interested in dating exclusively. It's more the WAY he says things and the WAY he checks out other women.

I could be totally off.. but aren't gut feelings usually right?
    Last edited by Crackerlove; 09-10-06 at 01:33 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    How do you know this is your gut feeling as opposed to the asshole in the back of your head trying to make you miserable?

If you aren't dating exclusively yet, you shouldn't be digging into this that hard yet. Chill out, relax.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackerlove View Post
    I know he was partly trying to be funny.. but I keep getting this nagging feeling he either isn't satisfied with me or isn't interested in dating exclusively. It's more the WAY he says things and the WAY he checks out other women.

I could be totally off.. but aren't gut feelings usually right?
    I think you have a different problem than think. YOur problem is that your guy has no class - that is why he acts like a pig. It doesn't have anything to do with you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you have a different problem than think. YOur problem is that your guy has no class - that is why he acts like a pig. It doesn't have anything to do with you.
    What the ****? That's the most terrible thing I've ever heard you say. It depends on his environment. If he was at a metal concert, do you think he would have been saying, "Hey guys! Tea and crumpets in 2-3 hours? "

No!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, come on skaterboy. You have more class than to ask people to dig into your crotch, don't ya? And I am sure you aren't scoping out females to the point where other people are uncomfortable. Aren't you more discreet than this? If you aren't, you need a good smack in the head.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Aww, come on skaterboy. You have more class than to ask people to dig into your crotch, don't ya? And I am sure you aren't scoping out females to the point where other people are uncomfortable. Aren't you more discreet than this? If you aren't, you need a good smack in the head.
    Good point, except for the fact that it's possible Crackerlove is hypersensitive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, she might be sensitive, but if he REALLY said and did those things, I doubt it.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yes, she might be sensitive, but if he REALLY said and did those things, I doubt it.
    I still think it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackerlove View Post
    Hi everyone... I'm new to this forum. My issue is I've been dating this guy for about 2 months. Everything has been going fine except for one thing. We were at a party the other night at a friend of his. Some women came into the room while we were sitting on the couch eating chips and dip. He had the bowl in his lap because there was no table nearby. When the other women came into the room he really take notice of them (eyeing up and down a lot) and said "If anyone wants chips feel free to dig into my crotch!" I was a little stunned and felt kind of weird about it.

How would any of you have felt?

He's also made comments about other women like a women he knows who is a cop that he crossed paths with recenrly he said something about how she looks really hot in her uniform...
    He was just being funny [you have to have found that statement funny] I might say something similar in the same situation. I wouldn't read too much into it.

As regards eyeing up other women. Just because a guy is in arelationship or married or whatever that doesn't mean he doesn't find other women attractive. However it doesn't mean that he finds you un-attractive either

If he had any subtle bone in his body he'd be able to check out other women without you even noticing.
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    He was just being funny [you have to have found that statement funny] I might say something similar in the same situation.
    This just proves you need a good smack in the head, too.

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    If he had any subtle bone in his body he'd be able to check out other women without you even noticing.
    With this, I agree.

come dig into my crotch! what a dumbass.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

Maybe I'm too old, but I don't think I'd ever say something like that. If you're going to make dirty jokes, be more subtle, please.

This just proves you need a good smack in the head, too.
    Well you can be sure if I did say something like that it would be followed by a smack in the head but it would be worth it for a laugh
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast