+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Prevalent Myth

A Prevalent Myth

I dont think most females realize that one of the most prevalent myth around is that guys dont like girls to ask them out. I'm serious. Infact the vast majority of guys wouldnt mine if a girl asks him out. "vast majority!"
    Instead of waiting for the right guy to come along you can better your chances by taking an active role and go ask some guy out that you fancy. Infact its quite flattering when a girl asks a guy out. So go out and be a huntress!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    I dont think most females realize that one of the most prevalent myth around is that guys dont like girls to ask them out. I'm serious. Infact the vast majority of guys wouldnt mine if a girl asks him out. "vast majority!"
    Instead of waiting for the right guy to come along you can better your chances by taking an active role and go ask some guy out that you fancy. Infact its quite flattering when a girl asks a guy out. So go out and be a huntress!
    You'd better hope they have good security at work, Henry. We're comin' for ya. That's right. All we needed was the green light.

All you have to do is make eye contact.

But seriously, I think you should make this post into a poll. I'd like to know what our resident dudes really think about this.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wouldn't this depend onhow traditional a guy is? Some men like to do the hunting. In fact, the kind of men I prefer like to do the hunting. As was mentioned in another thread, I like when men act like men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You'd better hope they have good security at work, Henry. We're comin' for ya. That's right. All we needed was the green light.

All you have to do is make eye contact.

But seriously, I think you should make this post into a poll. I'd like to know what our resident dudes really think about this.

Oh crap! Me a my big mouth!

(p.s. How do I turn this into a survey?)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wouldn't this depend onhow traditional a guy is? Some men like to do the hunting. In fact, the kind of men I prefer like to do the hunting. As was mentioned in another thread, I like when men act like men.
    Yes guys like hunting but they wouldnt mine finding a gal whose gutsy too.

I should put my foot in my mouth sometimes. ouch!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

well im a guy, and although i do the asking it wouldnt hurt if the girl asked me out. I would love it lol

I dont think women can understand approach anxiety in men. The feeling is ts akin to pre-sex anxiety found by alot of women.
    Its a prevailing myth. Theres a reason why theres all these "dating gurus" giving lecture to men on dating etc.

I dont think women can understand approach anxiety in men. The feeling is ts akin to pre-sex anxiety found by alot of women.
    Its a prevailing myth. Theres a reason why theres all these "dating gurus" giving lecture to men on dating etc.

Like AlexNova and Grkscorp. Heh, heh.

I agree that sometimes putting yourself out there can pay off for girls, but you guys bandy the word "slut" about so readily, do you blame us for being a little cautious?

King Zarathu Guest
    Women are pussies and don't come packed with the self-esteem I do. So, naturally, those selfish cocks make us do it.

You assholes!

Girls asked me out a couple of times! I don't see anything wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I agree that sometimes putting yourself out there can pay off for girls, but you guys bandy the word "slut" about so readily, do you blame us for being a little cautious?
    It really depends on how the girl goes about it really. But I be open to a girl asking me out, I doubt it would happen tho.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's a prevalent myth that women don't mind doing the asking. Man up and ask, boys!!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It's a prevalent myth that women don't mind doing the asking. Man up and ask, boys!!
    Uh we do ask. But its also not the 20th century either, its the 21st century.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am very well aware of what century it is. It's just that I like men who act like men. Most women do. Sure, a few females will ask (and the numbers are increasing), but give me a manly man who isn't afraid to approach me any day.

I am very well aware of what century it is. It's just that I like men who act like men. Most women do. Sure, a few females will ask (and the numbers are increasing), but give me a manly man who isn't afraid to approach me any day.
    (Approaches Vashti.......)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hiya, fella!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast