+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your sign?

Whats your sign?

So whats your astrological sign?

So hey does anyone believe that theres some truth in partner compatiblity in astro. signs?
    (yes its a silly question!)

Me I'm an Aries
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm a Leo, and you're my bitch.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's no compatibility between astrological signs.

But there is for people.

i am a libra what is everyone else.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't even know. I don't care.

I'm an Aries too!.........and have all the traits.

Used to think astrology was a load of ol cobblers until one day a woman asked me my DOB, then proceeded to give an exact description of my character, traits, personality. I was so intreeged by the accuracy of it I longed more.

She was able to tell me what sign I was more compatible with etc. I thought about it and she was right. The GF's who fell within those signs were on the same 'frequency' as I, and we hit it off the best

Anyhow now I do believe there may be something in it..........really
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

So, derm, you believe that the movements of the planets predict what girl you'll get along with?

Now, I don't like messing with people's beliefs.. but just think about what that means for a second- it means that there must be some kind of system or order in which the planets and stars were made and are moving. It means they were created/arranged with intention, either by some kind of god or some ruling elemental power or something. And ALL that, just so that one species, living at the bottom of a gravity well, hurtling around the sun can predict what mate will be best or how the finances will go (etc..), all according to a system of signs that are visually based on seeing various creatures and beings in the arrangements of stars as they are visible from this point in the vastness of the universe.. which first seemed to emerge when the Egyptians timed the seasons for growing crops - tho I found conflicting opinions on when it first emerged.. but that's not relevant; my point is.. doesn't it all just seem a bit.. far fetched? And how can you believe in the big bang if you also believe that the universe is specifically arranged to predict the future of dates with girls, but only when seen from one specific point in the universe?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am Sagittarius, but I don't think that means a thing.
    Last edited by vashti; 19-10-06 at 12:12 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm a Gemini. I'll bet that doesn't surprise anyone.

I think there's something to be said for the fact that most of the Virgos I know drive me bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    So, derm, you believe that the movements of the planets predict what girl you'll get along with?
    I know I know it's a load of shite.

This lady I met was really into it and had her own website and stuff. She wasn't a fruitcake and made alot of sense. All I know is that I get on with Sagi's Leo's and Libra best especially Leo's

Also this is damn accurate: [url]http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm[/url]

I hardly know an Aries who doesn't own their own business or take risks

you start out saying it's a load of shite, then you say you hardly know an Aries who doesn't fit the zodiac description. The only reason people fit into their sign descriptions is because you make them fit. What influences people's personalities is a mix of genetics and up-bringing (the exact ratios of those are arguable). It amazes me that anybody can believe that they were influenced by the shape of the stars when they were born.

Yes, i can read the page on cancer and find it eerily accurate (if I ignore parts of it), but I can equally pull up a random sign and it also seems accurate.

I just read through my signs description and no everything in there is pretty exact. I read through a few more and they do not relate to me AT ALL. SO it's either a fluke or scarily accurate.

I do however agree that horoscopes in magazines are such a load of shite. They are so vague they could pertain to virtually anybody
    Last edited by derm; 19-10-06 at 03:58 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    I know I know it's a load of shite.

This lady I met was really into it and had her own website and stuff. She wasn't a fruitcake and made alot of sense. All I know is that I get on with Sagi's Leo's and Libra best especially Leo's

Also this is damn accurate: [url]http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm[/url]

I hardly know an Aries who doesn't own their own business or take risks
    I'm a Leo! Does that mean we're made for each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I'm a Leo! Does that mean we're made for each other?
    If you go get a sex change then yes..........oh an dye the hair blonde too while your at it

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    If you go get a sex change then yes..........oh an dye the hair blonde too while your at it
    You get to keep the beard.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast