+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats wrong...is it me or my hubby?

Whats wrong...is it me or my hubby?

I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and ever since I was 4 months pregnant sex between my hubby and I has been different. We've tried different positions, etc. But twice he has lost his erection in the middle of sex and he does not cum. There is pre cum but he never finishes unless we have oral and it takes alot for him to finish with oral. It dont matter if I initiate or if he does...its all the same in the end. Hes healthy and has no medical problems. But it has never been like this before...we could have sex a couple times a day and he would finsish everytime, but now he doesnt at all. Is there something I can do? Im afraid our sex life is going to be like this even after the baby is born.

Please refer to the "Are pregnant women attractive" thread.

Your sex life is going to hell for a while after the baby is born. Duh. You know, most women who are due in two weeks aren't really all that horny anyway- do you have an unnaturally high sex drive?

I saw that post....but ya know sex (sperm) helps start labor (dialating, thinning, etc) and at this rate I want this kid out of me and at the rate its going Im not dialated or thinned. Plus its going to be along 6 weeks without any!!! And at least now its quiet and theres no whinny baby.

Nice.

I actually hear some "whinning"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cugirl View Post
    . Plus its going to be along 6 weeks without any!!! And at least now its quiet and theres no whinny baby.

Good to see that maternal instinct has kicked in already...

Seriously, after the baby comes, most women don't CARE if they aren't having sex for a while. They are usually busy with the whiney baby (and loving it).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

LOL I know...buy my anniversary is coming up....I could at least get some then! Im not whinning I just feel sorry for hubby...he even makes comments about waiting 6 weeks.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you buy yourself a vibrator and let him worry about himself? I'm sure he knows how to wank by now. His sex drive will probably return after your belly diminishes.

BTW - if he is already experiencing a decreased sex drive, don't let him watch you give birth. Some men can never look at their wives the same way again.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh I know...hed probably pass out anways. Im hoping for a c-section since Im having a least an 8 pounder. But if hes in there he will probably be glued to the upper part of my body....hes done said he dont want to see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

BTW - if he is already experiencing a decreased sex drive, don't let him watch you give birth. Some men can never look at their wives the same way again.
    OMG, that's a really good point. Listen to her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cugirl View Post
    Oh I know...hed probably pass out anways. Im hoping for a c-section since Im having a least an 8 pounder. But if hes in there he will probably be glued to the upper part of my body....hes done said he dont want to see anything.

If he doesn't want to watch, let him wait in the waiting room and allow someone who can be helpful to go with you, like your mother or your sister - someone who you find emotionally comforting, and preferably someone who has given birth before.