+ Follow This Topic

Thread: would you....

would you....

be put off by a woman who asks your mates about you?? e.g if you have a gf nothing too personal like where you live or anything weird. Just like questions to see if you're available or not.

even if the person asking had been abit all over the place with how they felt in the past but kinda had the guts now to do something??

Ask him self

I think you must ask him self! It's better than asking his friends about him

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    No...that's how people start dating...generally. In fact, I'd love it if they did all the work instead of me sticking my neck out.
    +1

Just ask if he is available, though. Don't do an entire backgroung investigation, though. That would be creepy. Besides, you wouldn't have anything left to talk about if you end up going out.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thats all i was planning on asking if he had a gf to basically save myself from the embarrassment of going up to him before i know 4 sure.

Quote Originally Posted by purplerose86 View Post
    Thats all i was planning on asking if he had a gf to basically save myself from the embarrassment of going up to him before i know 4 sure.
    Good plan. You might also want to ask about his track record, while you're at it. Some guys will actually rat their friends out.

LOL I'll bare that in mind would give me a better picture of him tho

I didnt want to clog the boards up with my insanity so i thought i'd just put it in this one. Sorry this will be a long rambly message, need to get it off my chest.

I'm seriously confused now so the bloke who i liked awhile ago seemed to be going off of me like he used to keep popping up when i was about to say hi but i was too shy to do anything and he seemed to disappear.
    But the other day i was chatting with some people at work and i noticed him looking over at me then the other day he was joking with a friend and i walked towards him and he stopped laughing and went silent. He then decided to leave work a diff. way than he usually does which was passed me and i looked up to see him lookin at me and he looked away immediately. And the week b4 i bumped into him at a doorway and i smiled and said hello 1st and he smiled and said hello back like he used too. However a few times i've seen him b4 this he walked directly passed me without speaking or eye contact.
    Then the weird thing was as well this weekend he walked passed me with his mum and they both looked at me.

I wouldnt blame him for moving on as i know i've been all over the place between showing interest and not showing interest only bcoz i dont know what to do when hes around. And i dont know if i'm seriously over thinking things and seeing things that arent there.

Please give your honest opinons here do you think i should just move on or do you think he wants me to make a move as he has always done it?? I'm getting annoyed with myself for being an idiot but i'm worried about going to speak to him and him throwing it directly back in my face.

sorry its long and probably makes me seem like a crazy person which i am.