+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do guys act when feeling jealous?

How do guys act when feeling jealous?

I was walking home with 2 guys,one I like and is shy and we were talking etc...when the second guy starting trying to get my attention and flirt with me . I didn't flirt back or anything b/c I don't like playing those games but still shy guy all of a sudden became really quiet and started walking ahead of us. Was this a jealous reaction? Was he mad at me or at the other guy or is he just not into me and this was his chance to escape? How do guys act when they feel jealous, especially shy guys?

I agree ^^^

i pretend i dont see it and just act like nothing's going on, and im shy btw.

i also agree with aegis.

I also think Aegis is right, I'm also pretty shy and I think I would do the same thing...

Yep I agree with everyone above!! I used to be a very shy person and that would have been what i'd done!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    I was walking home with 2 guys,one I like and is shy and we were talking etc...when the second guy starting trying to get my attention and flirt with me . I didn't flirt back or anything b/c I don't like playing those games but still shy guy all of a sudden became really quiet and started walking ahead of us. Was this a jealous reaction? Was he mad at me or at the other guy or is he just not into me and this was his chance to escape? How do guys act when they feel jealous, especially shy guys?
    Exactly like that guy acted: withdrawing. That guy is probably jealous and also the fact that he is shy and saw you and the other guy flirting made him aware of the pain that he feels when he perceives that he is not a socially skilled smooth-talking son-of-a-gun.

When a guy that knows that my g/f is taken hits on her or flirts with her, I knock him out. I don't take other mens' girls, it's just wrong. When it's done to me I get very jealous and pissed (not even at the girl...but at the guy)