+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just a thanks for fixing my heart

Just a thanks for fixing my heart

I was madly in love with this girl.. she told me we'd get together eventualy b/c she wasn't ready for another serious reletionship b/c she just broke up with her ex. We got pretty close and then one day she told me she didn't like me in that sense and went off with another guy who she fell "IN LOVE WITH".. w/e she came back after they broke up.. she was bragging about how amazing it was wit him and even said "not like it was with you".. once again w/e.. i still was very much in love with her so i let her be my friend at least again, well she started acting like a bitch again and i told her i don't want to have anything to do with you this time and i ended it.. that was 2 months ago and yesterday was the first day i didn't think about her the whole day after 6 months of thinking about her ALL the time..

my point: Basically i took the advice that was given to me on this forum that..

a) you cannot be friends with someone you are in LOVE with b/c its just too hard..

b) you cannot wait for someone to like you.. if they did they wouldn't make you wait..

c) stand up for yourself you can do better and feelings come and go.. u deserve to be happy dont waste ur life on loving one person.. love is everywhere and theres always better..

cheers

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    It's pretty cool to hear that. So some of the stuff mentioned on here isn't complete horses#@t.
    Hmm? Nah! Us? Experienced? You must be out of your mind!