+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Soooo Lost & Confused!!! Need Everyones Help!!!

Soooo Lost & Confused!!! Need Everyones Help!!!

Hi everybody,

My name's Jason and I'm new to the forums. I've been having A LOT of problems with my girlfriend and I need some advice. I'll try and keep it short so not to bore everyone.

Ok, well we've been dating for approximately 7 months now, it was a long distance relationship to start with. We broke up around our 4 months and now we're back together, but only this time I'm living with her and her family ( I know 7 months and I'm already living with her). But it was because she ran away to see me after we broke up and she didn't want to go home without me so we went back together. We live in different states.

While we were broken up she did another guy. We broke up because she said I was too jealous and overprotective, because she met this guy through a friend and I got suspicious because they were getting really close and she was spending lot of time talking to him and she's not the type to have many guy friends and she even told me I dont think guys and girls can be friends then she's telling me I have a new best friend and she's talking about him. So I started asking questions about him and she said I was too overprotective and jealous. So while we break up she ends up going out with this guy like a week later and they do it. I asked myself, if she didn't like him while we were together she wouldn't have done anything with him right? So anyways, she tells me she did it because she wanted to get over me (i don't know). So while she was living with me for about 2 weeks before we moved in with her family back home, it was great she wasn't talking to him or anything. Make a long story short, I've been living with her for about little over 2 months and things aren't going so well for me. Firstly, she's talking to her ex (guy she got with while we were broken up) every night on the phone. Couple nights ago they were talking and I was lying next to her in bed trying to sleep and she was talking about threesomes with him, wanting to meet up, watching a movie with him and his cousin, etc. Before this they've been fighting and making up fighting and making up. And they even met up once to go to a public swimming pool, without me of course, and they got into a fight so I picked her up and brought her home. Thing is, she doesn't want to tell him we're going out again because she says she's embarrased, which really hurts me because I feel like she's hiding me. Also, when I'm at work or College she goes into chatrooms and chats with other guys. How do I know this? because she tells me and she has photos of the guys she talks to. And when we go out places, 100% guaranteed, she will always check out other guys. OMG, he's HOT!!! OMG, he's ****ing HOT!!! And when we're walking in the opposite direction as someone attractive, she'll turn around and check him out infront of me. Then we were at a store once and the assistant comes up and says hi like they normally do and so I say hello and she turns around and says 'your hot' and walks off out the store but says it quietly so I'm not sure if he heard it cus she said it as she was walking out. And she has this guy on her MSN who lives in another country, who tries to cyber with her. He talks about doing it with her, being quiet so I won't here them, making her give him stuff and wanting to lick her out. When i was there I was blown away I was like WTF is going on. But I kept calm because I didn't want her to think i was getting 'jealous and overprotective'. She doesn't respond back, she just puts LOL and ignores it or tells him to not talk about it but everytime i see her chatting with him it's sexual. And when she told him my bf is next to me he started speaking in another language and she started to. I'm confused because she acts like this, then she talks about our future, how much I mean to her and how attached she is to me. She says to me I can't sleep if you're not in the bed next to me and how she wants us to do so much during christmas and new years.

Is this behaviour normal guys? ladies? My parents and friends are missing me so much at home, and recently I've been crying so much because I miss them. Her behaviour hurts me but I do love her and I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about going home but I'm not sure because she really does mean alot to me but I'm getting tired of this. I'm just afraid if i move back home I'm going to regret it and miss her. HELP!!!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is something seriously wrong with this girl. Why, why, WHY are you tolerating this behavior?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh dear God.

Get. The. ****. Out.

Now.

Jason break up with this girl and go home. You should have stayed broken up the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by All4U View Post
    Her behaviour hurts me but I do love her and I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about going home but I'm not sure because she really does mean alot to me but I'm getting tired of this. I'm just afraid if i move back home I'm going to regret it and miss her. HELP!!!!
    What possibly about her could you love now?
    Maybe its time for you to accept that the girl that you once loved has changed, for the worst. All your love for her cannot change her back.
    You need to realise WHO are the people that care about you and GO to them, and HEAL yourself.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

Arrrggghhhh!! RUN AWAY.... RUN AWAY!!!

Seriously dude, your sitch sounds vaguely familiar to mine... 'cept mine wasn't quite that ****ed up. You should get out... now!! I echo Vashti's question... why are you tolerating this behavior?
    Who's more foolish.... the fool, or the fool that follows the fool?

Change your identity, fake your own death, do whatever it takes to get her out of your life for good.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You failed at keeping it short by posting that big blob of letters in the middle of your post.

Summarize if you want more reponses.

drop her ass dude.

no offence intended. you sound like too much of a nice guy for her bullcrap dude.

good luck bro

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenmop View Post
    drop her ass dude.

no offence intended. you sound like too much of a nice guy for her bullcrap dude.

good luck bro
    That post you responded to is 3 years old.