+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, I need a little help

Ladies, I need a little help

Okay, the deal is I think that I am being sent signals from this girl and im not for sure, and if I make a move and makin things weird between us, (she is my sisters best friend and ive known her for a while),or maybe im just chicken to make a move peroid. Anyways here are a few examples that i would like for you ladies to analyze and tell me if she is sending me signals or if im just too hopeful

so im going to start at the latest thing that happend cause im doing all this from memory

so a few nights ago me and her and a few other people were sitting around playin cards (we were drunk and bored and that was somthin to do at like 1 am) and i made a crack on her about somthing bout her ex and she just blurts out "you need to grow some balls" so at the time i didnt really think about it but the next day i thought bout it and it seems to me that she may have ment I need to grow some balls and make a move, misinterpritation? possibly

also everytime I stay with her (cuz usually we always party at her house so we just sleep there as well) she has a reason for me to sleep in the bed with her (no we dont do anything but still) again could this be too much thinking on my part or is she just makin oportunities for me to make a move.

also somtimes when we are talking she moves in a little more then most people would.

so thats a few things thats happend, so is it just wishful thinking or am I seeing things as they are?

Okay, i know this probably doesn't help, but I was thinking you could tell her you started to grow some balls and then, you know....show her.

hm

well...that is why im asking my question, am i reading these signals right? or is it undecided?

Ask your sister.

heh

Well, that wouldnt work, my sister wouldnt tell me the truth anyways, cuz she has made it very clear that she doesnt want me to mess with her, last time my other brother dated a friend of hers, shit went all to hell. My sister wouldnt help anyways, plus i dont think the girl would talk to my sister bout it anyways,

Trust me, ive thought bout that many times, it seems like it would be easy, but everytime we get into a conversation bout the girl she always trys to tell me thing to sway me from dating the girl (you know sharing the dirty little secrets) but so far none have effected me but, like i say, would be useless to ask my sister

Couldn't you date someone who isn't your sister's best friend?

hrm

I could, but why? lol nah, i just have mad feeling for this grl so you know, i just wanna see where it might go before i move on, she just seems to be perfect for me, we have many things in comin, and i love her daughters like they were family, and i want to see that they are also taken care of

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't imagine telling someone I was interested in that they needed to grow some balls.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So, im just seeing to much into it?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know. I would have had to see it myself, but I would be careful...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Nothing happens when your careful, you live a mediocre life, and are never truly happy. course if i could truly live by this theory then i wouldnt need people to tell me what i need to know, so i guess careful is all i can be (so perhaps she is right bout growing balls lmao)

So, noone elce with an opinion?

I also agree that the "grow some balls" comment is not indicative of tender feelings. Maybe she's just not a tender girl. How sure about her do you need to be before you go for it?

Why don't you just go for it, then? At least you'll know.

Well this weekend we are going to the Mencia punishment tour, i think afterwards will be a good opportunity...thanks for your opinions giga, and vashti

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good luck, Kozuka!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast