+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need more help/advice with this stuff...

Need more help/advice with this stuff...

Ok, well it's been awile but i'm here again...I've been spending alot of time recently with the girls in my past posts who has a baby. We were doing really good for about a week and I thought it would lead to us dating or something, but then one day she just freaked out and said "I don't want to be with you at all." (Harsh!) So I said ok and we didn't talk for about 2 days. She then called and asked if I wanted to hang out, and being a dumbass I said yes (so stupid). We had a really good time and now everything seems to be the way it was before she freaked out..Although she's never apoligized about it or anything I still don't know whats going on with her. I understand that she has alot going on so I don't know what steps to take with her..I really like her but I don't know if shes all that interested or just doesnt want to be alone or whatever, and also, In more devastating news......

.......My Ex (whos adventures and exploits you can read all about in my previous things) Just broke up with her Mr.Perfect that she broke up with me for and has begun calling me again...I have no idea how to deal with this..She cheated on me and treated me like crap, but I still think I'm in love with her after almost a year..I haven't answered as of yet but I dunno what to do....

On one hand I've got Girl w/baby whom I really like but doesn't seem to know what the heck she wants - And on the other hand I've got my Ex, my first EVERYTHING, and I don't know what she wants but if she were to want to get back together I cannot guerantee(<---that word has to be spelled wrong..) that I'd be able to say no to her....
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

Hi Benny!

Don't romanticize the past. Your ex shredded you.

You need to have a long talk with the new girl about her freaking out like that, not just for you but for her, too. It's always better to clear the air.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the girl with the baby probably doesn't want to have a romantic relationship right now. Who could blame her? Look at what happened to her with the last one (baby). She is too young for the level of responsibility she has now, and wisely doesn't want to increase it.

If your ex girlfriend cheated on you, it would be rather silly of you to trust her again, don't you think?

I think you should just start from scratch.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you can forget about those two girls.

Who's next?

Yea, probably - they both treat me like crap....
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

They are both bad news, move on and DO NOT date your ex again. Trust me.