+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need some mature help

i need some mature help

whats up people...well here is my ultimate problem i was with my ex for five years and we had a pretty hard break-up and we haven't talked for a while but i feel that i have changed and really miss her and would like to reconnect with her but i really don't know how. since the last time we spoke i have chaged my number so i doubt she is going to just call out the blue and she is very prideful so im wondering if i have to make the next move. ive left her alone for about 9 months and i don't know if shes mad or would even want to hear from me. my friends tell me that i should do nothing and wait till she tries to contact me but i feel that if do nothing then nothing will be accomplished. im looking for insight and oppinions on whether i should wait longer before i try calling, if i should call or email, we live in the same city but have not ran into each other. im also stuck on what i should say to her, i know i shouldn't talk about the past or about us really but i think it would be on both our minds. is it also okay to just call her to ask how shes doing or is it a sign of weekness or am i supposed to bullshit her. what is a guy to do.

without knowing what happened 9 months ago its pretty hard to suggest what you should do.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you break up? If it was your fault, then leave her alone.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It seems to me that you're not over it.

Yeah, I agree that without knowing what caused the breakup, it would be hard to give any good advice. I do agree with what someone else said, that if you were the cause of the breakup, then maybe you should wait for her to give you a signal that its okay for you to contact her.

If you dumped her then you should not contact her! If she dumped you and you feel like you are ready to be in contact with her without having emotional issues then maybe you should give her a call. Do not try to initiate a relationship quickly in any situation. You must rekindle your friendship first then in time maybe learn to love each other like you had before. Good Luck.