+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing a girl in the first evening

Kissing a girl in the first evening

OK, so my friends are a bit crazy, but please don't think that I am

So here it goes - some time ago two of my best friends started arguing about who could get a girl faster and now a few weeks later they decided that there should be a bet. So all of my friends are in this one and I don't want to be left out so I said I'll participate. Everybody chipped in 50$ and we are going to club after 3 days. There are 5 of us, so who ever be the first one to french kiss a girl will get the money I know it's stupidand I don't like, but I don't want my friends to think that I'm a pussy or something.

So any advice on how to be the fastest one ? Thing is I'm not good at this thing I ussually need some time (one or two dates) before I kiss a girl, but could you give me advice on how to behave or what to do in this kind situation ? I could use extra 200$

Pick an easy, drunk girl. Duh.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    That's an awesome idea! Just get her drunk and be done with it.

Or, wait, I have a better idea. Go up to her and be honest with her, tell her that you need a favor. If she isn't willing, move on to the next chick. Easy.

I agree, I would say yes for a cut of the money anytime.

I think you should pick someone you dont like a lot. You dont want to hurt and
    girl you are into.

Or do this, get semi drunk (you seem to need a false confident boost), then go up to a girl that is drunk but can still "understand" you and then say that your friend have a bet that you can't french kiss a girl. Say that the bet is a beer or something so that the girl does not feel like a prostitute or something.

King Zarathu Guest
    You know what? You might also be able to get a girlfriend by doing that. Even after you french her, you don't have to just say, "K, later." You might as well stick around for conversation. After all, it is a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Dude, that's more or less what Z proposed, cheerup affirmed, and I mentioned.
    That is true.

Have fun making out with some drunk girl. how many of you are in on this bet?

Tell her you'll give her $50.
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Or, you can be a man, go to a club, and make out with someone on the dance floor.

It works. Sack up, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    lol, I'm having a lot of fun monitoring this thread. Congrats hitch, you've just reiterated what Zarathu, cheerup, me & jurupa have said.
    Personally I think the you should:

Get semi-drunk (For false confidence boost) > Approach girl but make sure you are still in a state where she can understand you > Tell her about the bet > Tell her it's a bet over beer or something > so that the girl doesn't feel like a prostitute or something.

Add me to that list baby!

It's shameful to say, but find the one with the lowest self-esteem, the one that hates herself the most. To find this girl, look among the most overweight, least attractive ones, they're of course the easiest (barring the overly-jaded ones). Alcohol helps in all cases, and dress like an unassuming nice guy, not a sleezeball-pimp type. Then, just hook up, collect the winnings, and rip her heart out. You won't score any points for beauty, but you will walk away with the pot. Play it off as being goal-oriented.
    Hah, sorry but I'm not gonna do that. I want this evening to be fun for me too you know But then again it will be fun later with my friends when we will remember how I did it...but no I think I'm not gonna do that

Actually an I idea of telling the girl about a bet never came into my mind. That sounds like a good plan, because I'm pretty sure that none of my friends are going to tell those girls about the bet. They are gonna take some time to talk to them. Hah it would be fun if I could win the money in the firs 2 minutes Then the whole evening fun will be ruined for them...

Any other interesting ideas ? If not I'm deffinatley gonna go with "get drunk then go and tell some girl about a bet on a beer" idea
    Last edited by Joghurt; 24-11-06 at 07:30 PM.

You:Hello
    Girl:Hi
    You:Can i buy your a drink , or two, or three, or four?

Girl: leans in to makeout gg u win bet

I have one idea.. money = kiss

ok? give her $100 n get the french kiss
    //stop ads//

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast