+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shall I 'Crush' the boundaries?

Shall I 'Crush' the boundaries?

have a crush on a business speaker but he doesn't know. To be honest with you I wouldn't want him to know because he is married and so fourth, also he is 13 years older than me.
    I just like everything about him, he's confidence, authority all he's male attributeS defines him as my kind of man.
    Now I know in my heart that I can never have him and never let him know.

The only problem is, recently he has been looking at me, I know he is a speaker and when he talks he has to use eye- contact for everyone, however one time he gazed at me for longer periods of time as he was publicly speaking, he would look away to someone then look back at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable, although I was smiling broadly at him and nodding my head as he was continue.
    I just wanted to know why he was doing all that. Or maybe I am reading too much meaning in it.

Anyone got any good advice?

I agree. Attraction to someone is harder to hide than you think. If he's paying attention at all, he totally knows you like him.

Could you bring some kind of a date to his next lecture? Of course, you would want this man you admire to be a good person, not a morally corrupt skeeze, but there is no guarantee of that.
    Spammer Spanker