+ Follow This Topic

Thread: really dont understand this girl

really dont understand this girl

please can someone tell me about this girl behaviour to men and body language

aftet a big bust up of not talking for 6 weeks,aggressive talking and attutite she became very passive,talking in a very mild voice to me and started to look deep into my eyes about six times,then started positioning herself on the floor next to me or standing in front of me in my view forcing me achknowledge her.

also been events where she has rubbed the back of my shoulders telling me how great it is to have me their.

we talked about dating in past and she said if she was single we could,but never been situation where we were both single.

argument at work lead to her saying she only liked me as a friend which based on previous talk seemed crap to me.

In the past she seemed to poke her nose alot into my private life,asking friends questions about me and listening into my conversations with other people.

I think this girl is ****ing with my mind,playing games and seems to love it when i am really pissed off wiith her.she has become my boss and loves to be on a power trip with me.

how do i reverse this situation.I have tryed blanking her and asking her to stay out of my private life but as my boss its difficult as she can turn other staff onto her side.

ps when she is around me i have noticed she keeps pulling her top down over her waist at work or pulling her top down on social events.BUT this is always around me often while looking at me i just dont get this.

Even when she has a boyfriend this shit carries on..

could someone please advise how to treat this girl (is it like a sick game i should just play along with)

"How do you know she doesn't pull her top down when you're not around her? Do you ask people?"

NO,True but i never see her do it in front of other lads or girls on shift,it seems to be as she is near me or spots me.Its a constant ,consistant reaction.

the day in front of me over a works dinner she did this 8 times-never seen her do it as much or often,she seems in my opinion uneasly around me...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like a power 'ungry manipulative bitch.

But that's just me.

Update

UPDATE

PS after argument,we had a 4 week break.When we came back to work she acted like nothing has happened bewteen us and that we were the best of friends

In the argument she said "i was bitter because i would not go out with her" so i called her a mad big headed bitch and told her to pull her head out of her ass hole.tHIS STARTED ABOUT A WORK PROBLEM AND SHE PISSED ALL OVER OUR FRIENDSHIP AND POSSIBLE RELATIONSHIP.....

COMMENTS-all true,but what is body language and her actions telling you women.Does she have a thing for me or what.What is going on in her mind.
    how should i act around her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This guy is dumb.

And not the good kind of dumb.

But the dumb kind of dumb.

I just read this whole thing for no reason. Jeez.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

She is ****ing crazy. So are you, if you keep working there.
    Spammer Spanker