+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tips for smoother moves...

Tips for smoother moves...

Well I learned the girl I've liked for a while also really likes me, the thing is I have it on very good authority that shes also a very horny girl and that I'll probably get head if not more when were alone...which will be Saturday. Theyre will be a few of us, were going to drive around for a while then were going to have a "movie night" which as most of you know generally dont envolve much movie watching. Since I know that she digs me this isnt really a confidence issue, I can make simple moves, but I'm looking for smoother methods, any suggestions?

What exactly do you mean by "moves"? What are you trying to get her to do? Aren't you 100% sure she'll do it whatever moves you make?

Well I would say I'm sure, her sister and her are really close and her sister tells me that shes wanted to bone me for a while now but that now she is also interested in me romantically as well. I can do all the basic move crap like throwing the arm around her shoulders and whatnot but that seems so overdone, I was wondering if there was anything better out there to try.

I know she wants to have sex with me, I just want to initiate I guess, but who knows from what her sister tells me she'd probably beat me to it...