+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Wrong is This?

How Wrong is This?

Hermaphroditic deer with seven legs ‘tasty’
    Wisconsin hunter bags odd beast with pickup in driveway, eats it

Updated: 3:04 p.m. MT Dec 14, 2006
    FOND DU LAC, Wis. - Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway. The young buck had nub antlers — and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs. "It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity.”

He said he slowed down as the buck and two does ran across the driveway Nov. 22, but the buck ran under the truck and got hit.

When he looked at the animal, he noticed three- to four-inch appendages growing from the rear legs. Later, he found a smaller appendage growing from one of the front legs.

"It's a pretty weird deer," he said, describing the extra legs as resembling "crab pinchers."

"It kind of gives you the creeps when you look at it," he said, but he thought he saw the appendages moving, as if they were functional, before the deer was hit.

Warden Doug Bilgo of the state Department of Natural Resources came to Lisko's property near Mud Lake in the town of Osceola to tag the deer.

"I have never seen anything like that in all the years that I've been working as a game warden and being a hunter myself," Bilgo said. "It wasn't anything grotesque or ugly or anything. It was just unusual that it would have those little appendages growing out like that."

Bilgo took photos and sent information on the animal to DNR wildlife managers.

John Hoffman of Eden Meat Market skinned the deer for Lisko, who wasn't going to waste the venison from the animal.

"And by the way, I did eat it," Lisko said. "It was tasty."
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's Wisconsin. What did you expect?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    It's Wisconsin. What did you expect?
    Hey, Im from Wisconsin! I agree though, that is barbaric. But then again I think hunting is all together....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

What kind of a guy eats a mutant? I'm sure the venison was fine, and logically, it makes sense not to waste it, but for God's sake, I would NOT have been able to eat that.
    Spammer Spanker

I like my dear with four legs thank you very much. But quiet frankly if I was him I would turn over the the dear to science and let them take a look at it, because they would get better use out of it than me eating it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see what's wrong with that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You guys are whackjobs.

I'd eat that mofo in a second.

How many people can say they ate a 7 legged hermaphrodite deer??

anachronistic Guest

the leg of the deer

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hermaphroditic deer with seven legs ‘tasty’
    Wisconsin hunter bags odd beast with pickup in driveway, eats it

Updated: 3:04 p.m. MT Dec 14, 2006
    FOND DU LAC, Wis. - Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway. The young buck had nub antlers — and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs. "It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity.”

He said he slowed down as the buck and two does ran across the driveway Nov. 22, but the buck ran under the truck and got hit.

When he looked at the animal, he noticed three- to four-inch appendages growing from the rear legs. Later, he found a smaller appendage growing from one of the front legs.

"It's a pretty weird deer," he said, describing the extra legs as resembling "crab pinchers."

"It kind of gives you the creeps when you look at it," he said, but he thought he saw the appendages moving, as if they were functional, before the deer was hit.

Warden Doug Bilgo of the state Department of Natural Resources came to Lisko's property near Mud Lake in the town of Osceola to tag the deer.

"I have never seen anything like that in all the years that I've been working as a game warden and being a hunter myself," Bilgo said. "It wasn't anything grotesque or ugly or anything. It was just unusual that it would have those little appendages growing out like that."

Bilgo took photos and sent information on the animal to DNR wildlife managers.

John Hoffman of Eden Meat Market skinned the deer for Lisko, who wasn't going to waste the venison from the animal.

"And by the way, I did eat it," Lisko said. "It was tasty."
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That makes my day. How ****ed up in the head do you have to be...
    Last edited by TDurden; 16-12-06 at 06:57 AM.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I like my dear with four legs thank you very much. But quiet frankly if I was him I would turn over the the dear to science and let them take a look at it, because they would get better use out of it than me eating it.
    I totally agree. If he did infact kill it "accidently" as he claims and then discovered it was a mutant of some kind, he should have definately turned it over to science. For all he knew it had eaten radioactive grass or something and was toxic. Well anyway, the point is, mutants like that are probably pretty rare and to just eat one, just like that, without knowing why it was mutant... yeah thats pretty ****ed up.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hunting is a primal joy. No, there's no need to hunt for most of us. It's still pleasurable. Nature is vicious and nasty. I think that if the deer had its say it would prefer to die by a bullet than to be torn apart by wolves. That being said, I feel that if you hunt you owe it to that animal to make its death meaningful. If you just shoot the poor thing for the sake of killing it I think you're a jackass. If, however, you kill only so many animals as you can eat, and you do, in fact, eat them, I have no problem.

I love hunting... I eat deer, duck, goose, grouse, moose, bear and girl every year. It's alot of fun. What a trophy that must be... I'd eat it. Just like I eat everything. If it moves, I'll eat it. I love eating.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "What was fun for homo primigenius, isn't for homo sapiens."

Not sure I get what you're trying to say here. Fact is, hunting is fun for some homo sapiens. Quite a bit of fun, actually.

Barbaric, maybe, but I think most anyone would prefer a relatively quick death to being eaten alive. My point is so many people are obsessed with hunters killing animals OMG! Yet animals are constantly killed in horrible, gruesome ways in the wild. Nature ain't pretty.

I think if you're not willing at all to kill animals, you have no business eating them.
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I personally don't hunt. Yes I eat beef, pork, fish, chicken, etc. But thats its. If people enjoy hunting, that is their business.
    But eating a deformed animal.....eh, not my thing.

And just because I am from Wisconsin doesn't mean I agree with what goes on in Wisconsin. I live near a suburb of Milwaukee and occasionally see a deer. Doesn't mean I want to kill it and eat it. Those people up north though are quite different.

But to each their own.
    Last edited by Ellynn; 17-12-06 at 02:07 AM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast