+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Christmas

So yeah what are you doing for Christmas? Any gifts your hoping too get?
    Do you have to buy gifts for alot of people?
    Do you have to write up alot of Christmas cards (god I hate doing those)?
    Do you have a real Christmas tree up? (I never had a real Christmas tree except those plastic ones). I dont know about those new LED lights they dont seem to be too bright. But they are safer I hear.

I cant say Christmas is always the best time for me sine most of my family are dead and the few around do nothing but argue. Sometimes I get a chance to go over to a friend's house for dinner though. hymmm I'm thinking maybe I should hang out at the Salvation Army for dinner.

Some Christmas food recipes
    [url]http://www.christmas-joy.com/recipes/[/url]
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Somebody asked me today if I celebrate Christmas.

I couldn't give them a straight answer.

And them more I thought about it, the more I realized I don't celebrate Christmas anymore.

I'm planning to have the best Christmas in a long while. My daughter and I will spend it with the part of my family I actually like, including my 93-year-old grandma and my favorite cousin. I will also be meeting my bf's parents and having a blast in California.

I also get to avoid the worst effing job in the world, which I do every year at my daughter's school along with many other long-suffering parents. It's setting out farolitos, which are paper bags with candles in them, for the Christmas Eve Walk. We do hundreds of these things, and it's so damn cold, and the Large and in Charge squad of PTC moms just make the whole thing an ordeal. It takes hours, and this year I don't have to do it because I won't be here. Thank you, Santa.

I have a tree- it smells good and it's really pretty. I had a Christmas tree decorating cocktail party a couple of weeks ago, and 20 people came over. It was fun.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 17-12-06 at 01:00 PM.
    Spammer Spanker

Lets see I get to have two Christmases. On Christmas Eve I will be with my mom at a friends house, and on Christmas Day I will be at the Four Seasons with my dad and his side of the family. If you don't know the Four Seasons is a high end hotel with its own restaurant. They have like a 5 course Christmas dinner thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm planning to have the best Christmas in a long while. My daughter and I will spend it with the part of my family I actually like, including my 93-year-old grandma and my favorite cousin.
    93 year old Grand Mother!!!! Wow!

Everyone in your family must live a long time!
    My grandparents on both sides of the family tend live a pretty long time.
    Last edited by Henry123; 17-12-06 at 05:26 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    .... and on Christmas Day I will be at the Four Seasons with my dad and his side of the family. If you don't know the Four Seasons is a high end hotel with its own restaurant. They have like a 5 course Christmas dinner thing.
    You spend your Christmas at the Four Season???

Oh boy you must have a big family then!

Quote Originally Posted by Meri View Post
    I'm celebrating it and I love it. My entire family is gathered, nice tree (the plastic one), .
    Hey you know I heard they have pine scented sprays for plastic Christmas trees. Just to make it smell like the real ones. Funny huh!
    Last edited by Henry123; 17-12-06 at 05:25 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was watching a cartoon today, and it was about Christmas.

And in the cartoon, morning came, and all these people were giving gifts, opening gifts, playing, having a good time.

Celebrating.

I don't care about the gifts, I don't need or want the gifts.

But I want the fun, I want the feeling of love and belonging, togetherness.

I almost shed a tear watchin' that dumb cartoon.

I remember what it was like to have a Christmas like that.

This year, like it was so many before it, will just be another December 25th.

A Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    You spend your Christmas at the Four Season???

Oh boy you must have a big family then!
    Actually I am going to the restaurant that is inside the Four Seasons. My dad side of the family is not that big really. There is only going to be like 8 of us there. Its more that my dad side of the family has money.

Man, I am going to have a great Christmas! It festivities start tomorrow actually. My parents and myself and girlfriend are going to the warm beach million light Christmas lighting. It is wonderfully romantic. Then Christmas eve my wonder g/f is coming to my grand parents place for our family get together. I asked some people to get presents for her so she wont feel left out. A big dinner, presents and family games. Then around 7pm we leave and go to Seattle for my great uncles massive party at his mansion! There are dozens of relatives and after the delicous food from around the world we all gather around the piano and sing Christmas songs....... My life IS the hallmark channel... O well I love it! Then their is Christmas day! With all the regular what nots. Christmas dinner and all that. I can't wait!
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Christmas

Christmas is forsure a great time of great. I love it. I love the christmas music and lights and sometimes a bit of snow on the tree are great. Is not very cold this year how about everyone else what the weather like there. Have you gotten a lot of snow? Merry christmas everyone have a wonderful holiday.

We were supposed to get a huge storm today but it hasn't arrived. It doesn't snow enough here for my tastes. I love snow.

I've been eating biscochitos all day. Yum.
    Spammer Spanker

We were supposed to get a huge storm today but it hasn't arrived. It doesn't snow enough here for my tastes. I love snow.

I've been eating biscochitos all day. Yum.
    Uh snow in California? HA!

I live in Santa Fe at 7,000 ft. elevation, 17 miles from a ski area.
    Spammer Spanker

I live in Santa Fe at 7,000 ft. elevation, 17 miles from a ski area.
    I though you where in California right now.

Four days. Seems like forever.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast