+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Party party!

Party party!

I am so freaking excited about my upcoming birthday for some reason. Only sixteen more days! The problem is, not to many of my friends have planned to do anything. This one guy though said he would come and kidnap me in the middle of the night. Last year my friends came to my house at 4:30 am, woke me up, dressed me in these aweful hippie/retro clothes and made me run through downtown K-town with an airhorn singing happy birthday at the top of my lungs. They filmed it, and showed it to the class that following Monday.

The party that was held for me on a Friday night (last year) got a little crazy though. We ended up riding sheep in the rain. Then we played marco polo in the woods. I got shot in the butt with a paintball, then we played a torturous form of dodgeball with paintball guns. I'll stop rambling on now.

Any ideas for what kind of party I can have this year? (Toga party has already been denied.)
    Last edited by Love[Sick]; 24-12-06 at 05:09 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    that does not sound like any fun.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This girl is already wild and crazy, we're gonna have to get strict with her.

I recently had a couple of parties. I was talking to this girl and I told her about them and she called me a party boy lol

Quote Originally Posted by highkick View Post
    I recently had a couple of parties. I was talking to this girl and I told her about them and she called me a party boy lol
    lol. datz well funni.

anachronistic Guest
    why dont you just have a regular-ass party?

i mean you dont have to do a bunch of stupid or crazy shit just to have fun.
    if you really want to be stupid though, go get pulled over with a lady friend, and have the lady hit on the cop.
    and then perhaps, throw snowballs at cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    why dont you just have a regular-ass party?
    I've already had enough "regular-ass" parties this year. They are out-of-date, plus I'm the kind of person that needs something exciting to happen in order for it to be worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    i mean you dont have to do a bunch of stupid or crazy shit just to have fun.
    if you really want to be stupid though, go get pulled over with a lady friend, and have the lady hit on the cop.
    and then perhaps, throw snowballs at cars.
    I would, but I don't get my permit until the day after I turn 15. I'm already scaring my poor Father senseless. He plans on staying off the roads when I'm driving. If I got pulled over they would think it was a fake permit. I still get styrofoam cups with lids, do you really think a cop would think I'm old enough to be in the drivers seat? It would be fun though to prove the cop wrong though.

I want to have a toga party. Or a paintball party. Toga party is out of the question, according to my Mother. Paintball party is still an option, though it would be all that I got for my birthday. It's $33 a person and I have an invite list of 21, plus food/drinks. And the place is an hour away, transportation would be a problem.

Toga party sounds like fun. Well, not with a bunch of 15 year olds...