+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it wrong?

anachronistic Guest

is it wrong?

after reading zarathus thread, i started wondering whether or not it is bad to think about the german girl while i am masturbating... because i am still in love with my ex, but i feel like i am between girls.

i mean there is like no hope left in the relationship, except for sneeking an email here and there. i really doubt that anything will happen, unless she is begging her parents all day to give it a chance.

i do feel guilty, because i cant control trying to compare their looks.

*sigh* i still havent told my ex about the german girl.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    *sigh* i still havent told my ex about the german girl.
    This is the part of your post that bothers me, GB.

Why do you care if she knows? Screw her.

I still don't quite grasp the situation, to be honest. Did her parents stop her from seeing you? I thought you weren't even allowed to talk to her anymore?
    god, people can be so ridiculous..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't generally care what people think about so long as they don't act upon it if it is illegal or immoral.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I still don't quite grasp the situation, to be honest. Did her parents stop her from seeing you?
    yes, but she is so ****ing obsessed and in love and stuff that she sneeks god damn 3 page long emails, when her mom lets the dog outside and stuff.

they aren't even that nice anymore. the first ones were like "i love you and i miss you" and stuff like that. i appreciated that. but now she is telling me that i am pretending to be happy at school and that i am not supposed to be happy and talk to other girls and shit.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes, but she is so ****ing obsessed and in love and stuff that she sneeks god damn 3 page long emails, when her mom lets the dog outside and stuff.

they aren't even that nice anymore. the first ones were like "i love you and i miss you" and stuff like that. i appreciated that. but now she is telling me that i am pretending to be happy at school and that i am not supposed to be happy and talk to other girls and shit.
    You've ****ing got her dude.

But whatever you do, do NOT stop "talking to other girls and shit".

The ball's in her court, dude. SHE needs to be the one to get you two back together. Give her small nuggets to let her know you're still interested, but don't go crawling back.

This is her doing. You're about to find out what kind of person she really is.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    You've ****ing got her dude.

But whatever you do, do NOT stop "talking to other girls and shit".

The ball's in her court, dude. SHE needs to be the one to get you two back together. Give her small nuggets to let her know you're still interested, but don't go crawling back.

This is her doing. You're about to find out what kind of person she really is.
    got her as in how?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    got her as in how?
    She WANTS to crawl back, but she just needs to grow the backbone, stand up for herself, and do it.

anachronistic Guest
    ok.. i just hope this doesn't lead to her parents trying to arrest me because i am responding to her emails... i am only 2 months from 18.

sad man. Hope everything works out dude.

You just oughta decide between the two.

Or **** em both and fine some other girl.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by generaljag@hotm View Post
    sad man. Hope everything works out dude.

You just oughta decide between the two.

Or **** em both and fine some other girl.
    haha please. i dont even know this german girl, let alone even have a phone number or way to talk to her outside of youth group. i will definitely be asking next time i see her, i would like to be atleast friends to see what she is like.

Your ex is sending you 3 page e-mails? And saying that you are not allowed to talk about other girls? If I was in your position I would tell her that the relationship is over and she is not my mom.

But as far as jacking off to the german girl, there is nothing wrong with it. I jacked off to girls I was attracted to in high school. I never told them nor did I do anything illegal either by doing it.

anachronistic Guest
    no, not exactly 3 pages long; i over exaggerated. but they are pretty damn long.

she didnt put it in those exact words, that i couldnt talk to other girls. she said if i really loved her, i am supposed to feel all depressed and not be happy at all, and not be talking to any girls, trying to make her jealous, when they are indeed my friends, and i dont want to make her jealous, and that is not my hearts intent.

but no matter what i say, that is what she believes. she vented at me and then an hour later sent an email about how she loved me and shit, and with a bunch of her favorite songs. that was compleetely bi-polar. i am starting to understand why her mom is trying to seperate us; because she is turning into a bad little chica. i realized that i am not at all the cause of this, and it is all the girls doing.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelystela View Post
    may be but i dont think so
    stop spamming the boards with bullshit. dont think what? hell, nobody knows what you are talking about, because you didnt say.