+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very Confused

Very Confused

I met this girl through friends of mine a few months ago. She had gotten out of a verbally abusive 3 year relationship about 6 months prior to me meeting her. We started dating and quickly fell deeply in love with each other. We spent every moment with each other. I would get out of work on Thursday pick her up and spend the entire weekend with her every weekend since we started dating. We were madly in love. I did not know after 2 weeks of dating that her vehicle still belonged to her ex. I got a phone call one day that he called her acting all crazy and that he was coming for the van. luckily the van was at a different location than she was when he came to get it. I went to pick her up anyway though because I knew she was upset and nervous. She then proceeded to tell me that she no longer was going to have any contact with her ex whatsoever. She promised me and swore on her grandmothers life and I told her thats fine and that if they did talk to just tell me. Well about a month went by and I had no clue that they had been keeping in contact until one day she checked her e-mail in front of me and there it was in the subject box "RE:I Love You" from her ex which meant that she wrote the first e-mail with that subject text. We got into a heated argument and I took her home. I tried to get ahold of her a few hours later and couldn't get her cell or her house. Finally the next day we talked and she said she was home all night. This was a lie because I had went to her house looking for her. Then she told me she was with a friend. I didn't buy that for a minute and 2 days later she told me she met with her ex for dinner that night to tell him that she didn't want no contact with him anymore. We actually made up after that. Until we started arguing about it again while I was away on vacation in NY. On x-mas night we argued and I never heard from here again until 2 days later. She the told me that she had moved in with her ex. She said that she was sorry and that she still loves me and that she is confused with the whole situation. I love this girl with all my heart and I don't know what to do. She still texts me telling me she misses me and loves me. I'm clueless here. What would you do? Should I hang on and hope that she comes back one day with the possibility that she wont or should I just give up on the whole situation?

let her go. move on. find somebody who isn't crazy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    dude, i am sorry, that is depressing. :'(

i feel sorry for you, not her. her ex is abusive and she moved in with him. don't respect that, dude, you guys were going out. she kept something behind your back.

you must be really broken hearted; i know i would be. you probably still love her too.

just give up on her... because you shouldn't put up with that. find a girl who wouldn't do that. she is going to have trouble getting away from him, as i can tell already.