+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I m back again with this girl problem

I m back again with this girl problem

Okay well here i am again with the same story about that girl that wanted me to go to prom with her if i buy her a shoe. Well when i was walking on the track cause we had free time in p.e she ran up too me and forced me too walk with her then she started to talk about me and asked me about my past relationships but i don't really understand why she would ask that for. She kept asking me do u like anyone, have u ever been in a relationship, are you gay ( i guess she asked that because she never sees me with a girl). Then it seemed like she got mad cause she said WHY DON"T U HAVE A GIRL FRIEND. Then when i was standing there wating for the bell to ring to change in the locker she gently pokes me on the side of my face and smiles and when i was gone one day my friend told me she asked where i was (Why would she care). ALl i want to know is why does she want me to have a girl friend and why is she so curious about my love life ( its all she talks about when shes around me but not to other guys).

Just buy her a shoe, already. I think all of your questions will be answered.
    Spammer Spanker

yeah i believe your right but she has alot of guy friends just like someone's thread i believe i read i don't think she is flirting i think thoses guy are just her guy friends but i was over reacting.

Am i right about this some girls have lots of guy friends that they hug and stuff but there just her friend and nothing more but if she asks you the personal stuff she asked me that means she wants a relationship but at time she never approachs me. I nvr appoach her she is the one to always approach me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Just buy her a shoe, already. I think all of your questions will be answered.
    And then slap her with it.

do it son. do it. buy her the shoe, flirt with her (since she's obviously flirting with you), take her to prom, become her boyfriend.
    There's no such thing as perfection because perfection itself is a flaw.

1. Rent "Fast Times at Ridgmont High" and learn Damone's Five Rules;
    2. I don't get this precondition crap with the shoe. I get that weird feeling that if you got her the shoe and then gave it to her, she'd say "Thanks" and then go to prom with someone else (and naturally, she'd be wearing the shoe).
    3. My reasoning on this is related to your comment about her wanting to know why you don't have a girlfriend. It is because you are a nice guy and sometimes nice guys get walked on. Be careful.
    4. I'd say you send a pink rose to her in class with a note saying you want to meet her on the track on Saturday afternoon (specify a time). Tell her to follow the trail. Before she gets there, you lay about ten pink roses in a path towards a more remote spot at the edge of stands. You stand there with two things: a red rose and a miniture glass shoe. When she meets you, you present her with the rose and the glass shoe and ask her to come to prom and tell her that if she agrees, she'll have an evening that she won't forget.
    5. If she says "no, I still want the shoe first" then you've done your thing and that's that. At the very least, you've learned how to "woo" (always good to practice for future women that tickle your fancy) and if she says, "no" then she's not the one for you. If she says, "yes," the prepare to shell out some serious dollars for a wonderful evening. Oh, added touch...if she says yes, then buy an identical glass miniture shoe and have it placed on your reserved table at the restaurant before you arrive. Slightly corny, but a high school girl will get all excited about your extra effort

She digs you. buy the shoe. go to prom. have hot sex...

or not.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, **** the shoe.

Buy her a brain.

Mathias, You rock! Buy her a shoe...what the &%$# ???

Maybe you should buy her a sock to show you're interested but unwilling to commit at this point.
    Spammer Spanker

Or, give her one shoe now and the other shoe will be placed in a undisclosed location. You can call her AFTER she goes to prom with you and tell her where that other shoe is located.

Or...buy her an ankle bracelet instead of the shoes with her name or a small phrase attached to it (e.g., 'Foxy lady') It'll look trashy at prom, but strangely you will be totally sexually aroused.

Men...we're so damned gullible when it comes to that cheaply suggestive look

What the hell? So all of this carefully selected clothing I have on is just for other women? Men would be just as happy with a white t-shirt cut into fringe at the bottom and lime green Spandex pants?
    Spammer Spanker

I love you all so much! lol Your conversations make me smile.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Buy me a shoe, Zach. Just one. I'll get Cam to buy me the other one. They don't have to match or anything, either. Apparently, men don't care.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast