+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey my name is Sarah

Hey my name is Sarah

I am under David account he told me i can use it just once so let me explain

so i got my liscene and my car and job and everything was going great. i lie to my mom and let her know where im at and sometimes im not always there. but just recently she caught me. well, my dad and her were talking and were thinkign about taking my car. but that didnt happen lucky for me. but my mom found out i cheated on my bf that i have been seeing for a while. it was out of my control becua

i was drunk. but my mom is good friends with my bf at the moment and wants to tell him. and i basicaly went off on her and told her she needs to keep her buisness in hers and out of mine. freaking she moved me away from my best friend and now she wants to take the most important thing away from me

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok Sarah, first off why don't you create your own account? Wouldn't that just make more sense?

Second, so your parents give you a car and let you use it. But, you abuse that privlege and lie to them and go out and about and cheat on your bf?

Plus you have a drinking problem as well? Guess what, drinking and driving don't mix. I think if my kid was doing all that stuff, they should have privleges taken away.

If you don't think its fair, then save up your own money and get your own car and your own place.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

anachronistic Guest
    how old are you, sarah?

well i bought the car. i pay the insurence. and the bf thing shouldnt be there buisness right? but i shouldnt have done it still.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    well i bought the car. i pay the insurence. and the bf thing shouldnt be there buisness right? but i shouldnt have done it still.
    Eh, they are just being parents. They always tend to get in your business. Just be careful and more responsible ok?

Oh yeah and being drunk does not excuse cheating. If your that unhappy with your bf, then break up with him. If you really feel you made a mistake and don't plan on doing it again, then don't.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

ok I will thanks