+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uhoh!

Uhoh!

Ok me and my gf has just gotten to the point of going farther than just a kiss.
    We just had 2 †movie†™ nights ina row it was great lol and the first night it was just her doing all the stuff ™notcomplaining. But i wanted her to feel good so i started it off the second night but i had a plan lmao i was gonna act like i didnt know anything so i started and i asked if i finished her off and of course she said no wich i was hoping lol so i asked her to teach me but her mind went blank and now she dont think i dont know how to finger her so i dont really want her to know what i did so lol i jsut cant become amazingly better in just a day so any suggestions? lol
    thx.

learn to go down on her....and get good at it.
    Dances with wolves

Oh boy. You better hope to god your girlfriend doesn't ask you. You're wondering about what she's telling her sister and here you are putting in the internet for the entire world to see.

Me? I don't have to worry. My girlfriend hates computers. ESPECIALLY the internet and only goes on it when she absolutely has to.

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just be honest, seeing that lying got you in trouble in the first place. she might be the more experienced one in the relationship but let your fingers do the talking. let your finger have a mind of it's own and watch her reaction to different places that you stimulate. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Re: Uhoh!

Originally posted by Skyler
    i dont know how to finger her so i dont really want her to know what i did so lol i jsut cant become amazingly better in just a day so any suggestions?
    [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1244&forumid=9]How To Make Her Orgasm - Part I[/URL]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

as always the hero of the day-way to go MVP!!!
    Show the man the way....
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

ok, here's the thing that works amazingly (with my girl at least).

if you want to please her through fingering, there's two ways to go. one is you just go about the usual way - put your palm on her vagina from the front and insert your middle finger inside, then rubbing the front part of her vagina from the inside.

but the way that seems to hit bull's eye is this: have her stand on her knees and elbows, or just lie on her stomache - either way, so that you come up from behind. then, as you approach from behind, insert your thumb in her vagina with the rest of the fingers touching her pubic hair. you can do several things with this, but the most effective three techniques are these: press on the front inside wall of her vagina with the soft part of your finger (forget what it's called) and rub that part. you can start off slowly and go faster gradually (my girlfriend always wants me to go faster when she's already racing full-speed towards orgasm). but don't move the whole finger, just bend the top part of it. this type of pressure and rubbing will stimulate her G-spot and she will have to come!

another technique is to just thrust your finger in and out, and when you go in, you have to go as deep as you can, so that your hand presses hard against her pussy - that stimulates pretty good as well! this type of motion will not touch her g-spot (probably) but will imitate the penis entering, and when you start doing it faster, she will love it as well.

and from time to time my girl asks me to go "deeper". and when i do that, and the tip of my thumb presses on the deepest wall of her vagina, she seems to lose her mind.

try these and chances are your girl will get a first-hand experience of having an orgasm. of course, this varies girl to girl, cause my previous girlfriend seemed to be unable to climax no matter what i did - even combining oral sex and fingering. but my girl now loves it. i remember once she stayed over. she orgasmed 12 times. a-ha.

good luck! let us know how it goes =)

If you wanna try a little coordination exercise, try fingering her with your middle finger while simultaneously rubbing her clit with your thumb. It's almost as hard as rubbing your stomach and patting your head, but it gets better results than that as well.

It worked for me and after that she always asks if I can please do that to her again (meaning both at the same time).

Alexi

sfalexi-so right man...

hint: dont rub too hard on her clit...it's VERY sensitive and after awhile it hurts. But these guys have given some good advice.

And be sure to keep the clit nice and wet. The combination of a dry finger and a dry clit is not as nice to my girlfriend as a wet one. I usually go either baby oil, or just take out my middle finger and rub some of her vaginal juices on there (usually the second)

Alexi

lol ok thx im going over to her house tonight ill see what happens lol ill post here as soon as i get back online thx for the help

God damn...

Great advice guys! That even made me horny! Squirrley's right about the "clit" thing.. it is realy sensitive. If you rub to hard it actually hurts.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I hope he it gets it right...

Skyler: we hope you succeed in your adventure downtown...
    Damn you have to let us know....

lol hey im back from my adventure downunder lol i tried the thumb thingy its hard as hell but it sure as hell worked. dangshe wouldnt let me stop it was great. She was so worked up over it i was loving makeing her feel good. Hehe going back for more wed. since she works today and tommorow lol.

told you it works great!!! i don't understand why it would be hard though... all you need to do is get her to get on her knees and elbows doggie-style...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast