+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I messed up big time, I think I lost a friend

I messed up big time, I think I lost a friend

I know this is for love problems but it can somewhat relate to it.

A few months ago I met this girl, she actually came to me awhile back, we both got along great and had fun talking to each other.

Thoughout our friendship, we made out a few times and sometimes I would pick her up from work and drop her off...

Eventually though she got a boyfriend, but he's been talking about this guy for a little while now so...I probably could of had her but I never really asked her out or anything, because at the time I wasn't ready for a relationship.

As time went on, we grew further and further apart, she seemed less interesting me in and such, but we still talked.

I made alot of jokes about her boyfriend scott and she really had a problem with my Jealously. This was my first mistake, acting all Jealous. she explained to me that I should stop, so I did for awhile after that. in the past 2 weeks its been really really hard for me to get a hold of her over the phone..

but recently, I messed up bad and the really stupid part about it is that I hardly remember it....and i was like half way drunk

Apprantly, I called her house last night and I asked for her, her moms b/f was on the phone.

So..apprantly while I was on the phone with this guy I talked crap about my friends boyfriend.

So..she found out this morning and got really really pissed at me, she send me an emailed saying she was not happy at all and that I needed to chat with her, at first I was confused and than I realized what I've done last night. I send her this..

"Dawn, all I can say is that Im sorry for saying that and if you don't wanna talk to me now, I really can't blame you.

But I am hoping this won't change anything. Yea, it was wrong of me and usually I don't joke around like that but im just different when im buzzed out ya know.

Anyway, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

Unfornately this didn't make the situation ay better.

She send me this

"you know i told you that the jealousy crap HAD to stop...i thought you had that clear in your head and then you pull this shit. my mom isnt very happy and thats whats making me pissed off. i already know you dont like scott. youve made that very clear. but you cant keep mouthing off and talking shit. i understand your situation, but he IS my boyfriend and believe it or not i DO get offended when you talk about him. im sorry Ken. i thought we were ok. i wanted to hang out still. but i really dont know if things are gonna be the same, i really just dont know what to do with you right now Ken. i like you. your a real nice guy. but it just doesnt seem like your getting past this scott thing.

I send her this after that email

"I understand Dawn and nothing I can do right now will make the situation any better.

Im so sorry for the trouble I have caused for you, really I am. You have no idea. What I did was stupid and I understand how you feel towards me right now"

After that, she deleted me from her msn and myspace, I told her that I didn't want to lose her...she told me she was really sorry and doesn't know what to do right now, she said everyone is telling her to do this..

Im so depressed about this now, im crying because it was my fault. Is there anyway I can fix this??

anachronistic Guest
    glad to here you are away from the myspace girls. your name is ken? cool.

you put the ball on her side of the court, by apologizing. it's her turn to bounce the ball back.

in the mean-time, you could always get acceptance back from the boyfriend, and apologize to him; don't lose all your dignity though. work on being happy when you see her, instead of getting jealous.

don't fret over it, and give the girl some space. she needs to cool down, and realize that you are a friend. you need to cool down, too. i know it is hard to give someone space, but just trust me when i say it works.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You've done all you can do. I hope you have learned why it is important to never drink and dial.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh, God. I dearly hope that one of these days you're going to post something that makes me proud of you. Today is not that day.

The only think you can do now is damage control. You might want to call her mom and apologize for drunk-dialing her house, but do it when you know for sure Dawn's not there. In fact, don't mention Dawn at all, and if you could manage to call when nobody's home and leave a short, polite apology message, that would be best.

Then, you HAVE to leave her alone. You HAVE to respect other people's boundaries. This is a huge issue for you. It comes up again and again. I think this might have something to do with your MySpace obsession, bacause MySpace removes some boundaries that are usually firmly in place in the real world.
    Spammer Spanker

So you really think I should call her house than? I dunno her mom may not even want to talk to me and im scared..

God help I really dont know what to do! She still has not contacted me yet and im afriad she will never contact me again!

How long should I wait intill I contact her again?

Myspace is truly a terrible invention. The downfall of humankind.

Don't contact her. Don't contact her. Don't contact her!

Stay away from that girl! Your obsessed and going crazy, and the ONLY way to fix this is to focus your life in a totally new direction. FORCE YOURSELF to move your mind else where for a very long time. Months. You'll thank me later.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Myspace is truly a terrible invention. The downfall of humankind.

Don't contact her. Don't contact her. Don't contact her!

Stay away from that girl! Your obsessed and going crazy, and the ONLY way to fix this is to focus your life in a totally new direction. FORCE YOURSELF to move your mind else where for a very long time. Months. You'll thank me later.
    Why should I stay away from her??? Me and her were really good friends!

But I felt as though I wasn't a good friend, because she wanted to hang out recently but I haven't told her that my car has broken down yet, I was probably going to hold it off for 2 months intill I get a new car.

I was going to tell her, but now I can't do much right now at all, I can't ask her to even meet me somewhere because I can't drive there.

oh god oh god oh god will she ever contact me again?????

anachronistic Guest
    Dude, you need to calm down. Don't worry about it. Let her come to you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, she is taken. Leave her alone and find a new friend that you won't be jealous of and make trouble for.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

[QUOTE=vashti;249230]Dude, she is taken. Leave her alone and find a new friend that you won't be jealous of and make trouble for.[/QUOTE

I drunk dialed alright???

How long do you think its going to take her to get in contact with me again? what are my odds?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she loves her boyfriend, she might NEVER call you again. You've pissed her off, and rightly so. Learn your lesson and accept the consequences.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If she loves her boyfriend, she might NEVER call you again. You've pissed her off, and rightly so. Learn your lesson and accept the consequences.

Sorry.

So there nothing I can do right now??

I would buy her flowers and drive to her house with a sorry not attached to it if...

I had a working car and.

Knew where she lived.

I know where she works though, so. um. I dunno -_-

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Flowers? uhh... not a good idea unless you want to really piss off her boyfriend. Just let it go.

Ok, so what the hell can I do?? Maybe I should send her a message, maybe if I prove to her that I am truely sorry, she will forgive me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast