+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If a girl rejected you before and said "there will never be a us" but.....?

If a girl rejected you before and said "there will never be a us" but.....?

But anyway, I know there is a very very slim chance that I can ever be famous or populer but say that I was..

Say that I was a rockstar or a movie star or something, would she want me than?????

oh and here is a very quick summary of what happened

"I pursured this girl I liked a whole lot, me and her hung out a few times, but at the time she had a boyfriend, I confessed my feelings to her, she said she was flattered that I liked her but didn't feel the same way, me and her remained friends, however, she didn't put a whole alot of effort into. She broke up wit her boyfriend finally and I went to go see a movie with her and her best friend Michelle.I bought her flowers and she said thanks, but thats it. However, there was no spark and we hardly spoke at all, they didn't pay much attention to me. Before I left she only gave me a slight hug and left. next day she send me an email saying she shouldnt have brought me those flowers and that there will never a us. She actually did this kinda mean, I said I was sry and such. I tried to remain friends with her but she was no longer putting much effort. So I backed off and she never tried to contact me or anything. Never heard from her since. "

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She doesn't want you. She doesn't care for you in that way. The reason she was "mean" is that you can't seem to accept that she is simply not interested, and so you forced her to be more assertive. Stop being a pest. No means no.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes I know that! The question here is though if I were rich and famous would she want me??

oh and this is a "what if" question meaning I know I will never become famous. This is kinda just for fun so please stick to that. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    Yes I know that! The question here is though if I were rich and famous would she want me??

oh and this is a "what if" question meaning I know I will never become famous. This is kinda just for fun so please stick to that. Thanks
    Does she want someone rich and/or famous? Obviously all girls have a standard and bar that a guy meets at which point they decide to date him. You are not meeting her standards whatever thet maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She doesn't want you. She doesn't care for you in that way. The reason she was "mean" is that you can't seem to accept that she is simply not interested, and so you forced her to be more assertive. Stop being a pest. No means no.
    He didn't seem that pushy to me, all he did was tell her how he feels. Where did you read that he kept pushing on her?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

I'd say yes. She'll take your money, make a couple TV appearances get famous off of you and then dump you

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    IF she would only want you if you were rich and famous, then she is obviously not the right kind of girl to be going after. If a girl really likes YOU, she will like you regardless of your wealth and popularity.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post

He didn't seem that pushy to me, all he did was tell her how he feels. Where did you read that he kept pushing on her?
    You have to read all his posts OV...
    He definitely has a pattern.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You have to read all his posts OV...
    He definitely has a pattern.
    ah, ok..gotcha
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]