+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: talking to girls (not neccesarly ones you like)

While i try to make the best of being a suck and not having the guts to just do it. Would it be a good idea since i have never walked home since i moved and will being doing so in the summer (i plan on joining the running team and could use the leg exercise). She lives quite close to me about 3 streets down and i belive shes passes about 15 houses down from me on her way. would you suggest asking her how and then if she passes it, seeing if i can walk home with her and such.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not entirely sure what you just said, enterprise. Um. Are you saying she passes by your house on her way home from school? I'd suggest offering to walk home with her, or just falling in beside her one day at school and striking up some casual chat on your way home.

I would not suggest purposefully waiting for her to pass by so you can rush up to her and walk her the rest of the way home. Seems a little stalkerish to me.

i meant ask her/offer since well i'd be much safer for me anyway cause my sense of direction is like a bird that flys to the north pole for the winter. But is there any way to continualy do this i mean none of my best friends walk they take the bus cause they are far away and i wouldn't want to walk home alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12