+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NOLA Round 2

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

NOLA Round 2

I figured I'd start this thread pertaining to all things revolving around this trip.

Alright so here's the deal, I'm gettin' there this Friday at about 1:30 pm, and I leave NOLA at 1 pm on Monday. She is gonna be workin' on Friday, which is cool because that will give me time to hang around the Hands On base and catch up with some people without being too distracted.

Anyway, so question number 1, I've been flip floppin' this in my head the past few nights. I feel like a very big embrace/kiss would be very appropriate under the circumstances, however, I am a big fan of the anticipation factor, so I'm thinkin' smell peck on the cheek maybe, but save all the good stuff until she's out of work and we're back in the apartment? Sound good? Let me know what you think.

Next question: This may sound like a strange gift, and it kinda is, but I love it regardless. She sent me (along with a bunch of unfinished letters she had always meant to send) this Home Depot "How To" book that covers virtually everything there is to cover in house maintenance complete with an inscription on the inside of the cover, and funny little notes all throughout the book. I won't go into the details regarding why she chose the book. Anyway, so about 2 months ago I had bought her a book that I thought she might like...but it's just a novel and I don't really know if she'll like it. Plus I'm thinkin' I might wanna do somethin' a little more personal...I dunno...

Question 3: Now this has really gotten me...a little nervous. 'K, my dick totally has it's own mind. You know the phrase "is that a banana in your pocket?". Actually, I am just happy to see her. I'm tellin' you, I could touch her hand and my soldier goes to full attention, it is ridiculous. I don't mind the bastard when we're making out, but any cuddling, touching petting even before that and he's slobbering all over the inside of my shorts. Seriously, dude, get a ****in' grip.

Now usually I come prepared by wearin' jeans or some kind of more restrictive pants, but here's the deal, we're gonna be loungin' around her apartment alot. As in pajamas or shorts or whatever, nothin' that's gonna keep that puppy down. Hell, if I don't do anything about him he could stay on his hind legs for hours. And this girl is conservative. Hell, I haven't even seen her boobs yet much less whipped out my wang in front of her. So what do you think, should I play it safe and just jerk it in the bathroom from time to time? Or should I let the hound try to sniff out what I know it's lookin' for? I think I already know what I'm gonna do, but I'd still like people's input.

Regardless of those little things I can't wait to visit, in LESS THAN A WEEK! AHHH! I go to bed every night with a boner just thinkin' about her, which isn't normal behavior for me. It just kills me that when I think about how little time we have...ugh, it really just eats at me. Granted 2 1/2 days and 3 full nights completely to eachother, ain't so bad. And this time we're gonna take pictures, lots and lots of pictures, because of the drama last time and just wanting time alone we never got around to messin' around with the camera.

Maybe I'll post a few?

Anyway, I'm rambling now, I should go to bed. Sunday night is gonna be the last night I talk to her on the phone before I see her.

God...I'm gettin' giddy again...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    About the kiss - I would prefer a real kiss, but if she is extremely private, she might not.

I think books are fantastic gifts. Just be sure to keep in mind HER tastes when you buy them. What did you get for her?

I guess whacking periodically is better than her thinking you walk around perpetually aroused.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Dude, don't worry about it.

Let the kiss happen how it does. Don't plan it out; you will be able to tell if she wants a peck or a hug or a passionate kiss. Go by your first instinct-- it is usually right.

don't worry about it. if anything she'll be flattered.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The book can be one of many gifts you give her over the course of time- don't give her something else instead, give her something else as well.

The embrace- I would go for the great big hug with the small kiss at first. No hands-off, that sends the wrong message, and you don't have time for miscommunications.

The trouser snake- I think you should wank every morning in the shower, with possible maintenance-wanks in the afternoon or evening as necessary. He will STILL be quite anxious, and I'm sure she'll notice- but you have to stay in control.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    don't worry about it. if anything she'll be flattered.
    Yes, I should've mentioned this; my SO is flattered when i have a boner. Most of the time, when I have a boner, she is turned on just as much, and wants to **** me just as bad. And SHE is conservative.

1: I've had the thought of "saving the good stuff" myself. I've even planned out like.. right, i'm just going to go for a hug, a little peck, save it for later.. etc.. and what do we do once we're standing in front of each other at the airport? that's right, vigourous frenching for like a few minutes straight. And anyways, even if you have more willpower than we did, if you do pull it off, you're just going to seem distant to her. It's only a short stay! I say let loose from the beginning. Believe me you'll later regret every single instant you spent not kissing or engaged in some kind of intimate contact.

2: I obviously can't tell you what to get her-- no wait, I can! GET HER THIS:

3: I don't know, I think you'd better just masturbate a lot instead. [rant]My SO knew when I wasn't ready for.. well, seeing his penis. so no matter how much I teased him, he took care of himself in the bathroom instead. And I'd been plenty topless at this point. It fostered mutual respect between us and I'm really grateful for the incredible patience he showed. So I say, she's not ready for whipping out the dick.
    Having said that, my bf was truly my first experience with that kind of physical intimacy and he took that into account, whereas she's surely a lot more experienced than I was.[/rant]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, it's just the anxiety of seein' her again that I worry about this stuff. So far I've had little trouble just goin' with the flow anyway. And I'm not worried about giving her "mixed" signals at the airport, as I'm usually a bit of a tease anyway. Plus, she doesn't like public displays of affection, usually at least...As for my dick, meh, if nothing is done about him before we go to bed, I'll probably go choke him in the bathroom, he's really a nuisance more than anything else, as I'm in no rush to poke her.

Which is not to suggest I don't want to.

And Tiay, did you already know I have a weakness to chokers??

I was actually thinking about getting her one, but I don't know where to find them and I'm not sure if it would be appropriate yet. Chokers are kind of...intimate aren't they?

I'm sure it'll all go great

yeah I knew. hm, whether or not it is too intimate might depend on her. Do you think she'd find it too intimate? Personally I'd find it sweet. I have a necklace from my SO (i'm sure you're all sick of hearing of him..) within like a few days of meeting him, that I wear all the time. That kind of thing is nice to have in a LDR.
    the site ([url]http://members.tripod.com/beadcreation/index.htm[/url]) I got that photo from seems pretty good. plenty of stuff on google of course.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm so tempted to buy either the light blue velvet choker (she likes that color) or the classic black...I don't know if I'd get it in time though, not sure if she'd like it...why the **** am I stressing over this silliness?!

I totally feel like a fag.

chokers are like, way out of style.

don't worry frizzzz. you'd of already known that if you were a fag.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    chokers are like, way out of style.

don't worry frizzzz. you'd of already known that if you were a fag.
    Yeah, I suppose, I think I'm gonna stop stressing now, it's making me miserable. In the end really, the best gift I'm gonna give her this weekend is time with me.

That statement started off as a joke.

omg I couldnt stop laughing when I read about your uncontrollable boners LOL. Do you get arrosed easliy by any girl? Or is it just that one. Cause I always rock a boner pretty much 24/7 when I'm with my SO, but unless a girl is naked and beggin for it I'm not phased. I found the best thing to do is just let it get happy, that way you keep envigorated for when you do need it and its also helarious to see her reaction if she sees it. If you wanna hide it just tuck it under your belt once its hard, easiest way to solve that problem.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elNatural View Post
    omg I couldnt stop laughing when I read about your uncontrollable boners LOL. Do you get arrosed easliy by any girl? Or is it just that one.
    Yeah, actually I'm not that easily aroused.

If a girl were to lay in front of me begging, my conscience would actually kick in and I'd begin to use my infamous rationale as to why I shouldn't screw her. I know this from having been in a few "provocative" situations.

But with her...* man, it's like an insta-boner.

And I was sayin' earlier, we'll be loungin' around in our pajamas for a lot of the time, she's gonna wonder why I'm sleepin' in my jeans, know what I mean? Heh, ah well.

EDIT: Edited to Aegis' liking.
    Last edited by Junket; 22-01-07 at 06:12 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I punctuated your post. I *think* that's what you mean...

Punctuation is sometimes necessary.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast