+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, I'm Michael Morgan and this is who I am

Hi, I'm Michael Morgan and this is who I am

Hello Loveforum!
    Hello world, actually, as I have met here people from all over the world, together on the same journey towards love.

My story? Could be your story too.

I was shy. I wore glasses. I was a romantic.

I still have a part that is shy - but when it comes to certain social environments, other than women.
    I still have a part that is romantic. It's in my identity.

I couldn't live without falling in love.

During highschool, I used to fall in love all the time - I felt it gave my life a sense, a spark, a flame that distinguished me from an ordinary robot walking down the street with no place for fantasy, creativity and emotion.
    It was enough a smile or two, a laughter and a spark in her eye and I was hooked. Because what attracts me at a woman is her smile and her eyes. That's all it took and that's all it takes. Plus the brain, of course. Hers, not mine

Of course everything happened only in my mind. The girls weren't as interested in me as I thought. Eventually I started having relationships, I enlarged my social circles, I went to college.

I still fell in love.
    The girls didn't.

At least at the beginning.

But, step by step, my way of romance mixed with creativity, intelligence and fun won their hearts. Of course, I was still shy.

I think I forgot...I've got my heart broken for a dozen times, including crying with her picture in front of me, or listening to the same song for hours. Yes, it DID happen. I was, and still am, only human.

I remember I tried to win her heart for an entire year. She was from another town. We rarely met, due to life's hidden ways of hiding destinies in space and time (ok, ok, I'll skip the poetry ) I did my best to make her love me. Unfortunately, only later when I become the Michael that I am today, I understood she had issues regarding cheating, connection...they had nothing to do with me, but I was their victim.
    I stopped fighting for her after a blues we danced together - "Don't cry tonight", Guns'N'Roses. That song shaked me for years to come, everytime I heard it. Because I eventually danced and silently cried and died all inside...as my dreams broke for real and forever with her.

Then I recovered and found another woman. We had a fabulous connection, while she also had some issues regarding commitment, emotional maturity, honesty. But she rocked my world and there I was, driving to her town on New Year's Eve to convince her to be with me later that night. Again, I got a hurricane of silent questions - the most important WHY did it have to be this way. The hard way. The lonely way. The bitter way.

However, I knew that there are other sides of being human that I could explore. Happiness, for a start. Love, for example.

Somehow, somewhen, I got exposed to the first dating information. I read about real people that did amazing things with women. And since that day, everything changed.

Step by step, I started to test, apply, adapt all the techniques, information and tips that seemed to work.
    I know they worked. Most of them.
    I also started to create my own techniques and "special moves" that amazed and charmed more and more girls and women.

And from real dating experience, came real dating results. Love entered my life as I have always dreamed to.
    Girl after girl, woman after woman, they all fell in love with me.

Even worse, they became addicted.

Especially as the romance that is inside me almost projected everything like a Don Juan experience - I always left them with a smile and incredible memories.
    Eventually, they developed some kind of addiction for me. And seeing them with bright eyes, with a smile as big as my heart, lying happy in my arms...made everything worth it - the pain from the past, the happiness from the present, the promise of a perfect future.

I almost thought I cracked the code to the seduction of almost any woman. My first dates lasted 4,5,6 hours, without feeling how time passed by; we connected incredible, I got almost raped in my car afterwards.
    One of the keys to incredible connections was that, as a Don Juan experience, I was sincerely interested in each and every one of them. Tall, short, even models, thin, fat (remember I love the eyes and the smile, ok? ) ..all kinds of women. And I always left them smiling.

The woman I drove on New Year's Eve...I made her mine. ADDICTION.
    She made me grow up and improve myself as a lover tremendously, and I always thank her for this. We remained close friends until today.

When I achieved this level of almost perfect seduction, I had to meet her.

The one that brought the Don Juan home.

She showed me that each time I made them happy in my arms, actually I wore a mask. She showed me I was always running from something. The whole story of how I fell under her spell is as a bonus in the "A Love Life Without Masks" ebook I wrote.

So now I have been in an amazing relationship for 2 years. I love the child in her, I love the woman in her. I love her playfulness, her brain and her smile.

She makes me happy, and I will never cheat on her - not because she wouldn't find out, but because I could never look myself in the mirror again - she's all I asked for once in my life, and cheating her would be cheating my dreams.

Now she is away from me. We will be having a long distance relationship for another 2 years from now on, and we are going to make love happen and keep it strong no matter what.

As I have tried and tested lots of things and tips and secrets and whatever..I found out there is no blueprint to win her or his heart.

What I found out is that we are ALL made up of emotions.

And as long as you offer your (soon to be) lovers a cocktail of amazing emotions, they will always come back to you for more.
    Happiness is the most powerful addiction, that's for sure.
    As you create "emotional triggers" that make your lovers experience desire, connection, intimacy, arousal, they WILL be yours. You just need to focus on them and find out what their personal blueprint for attraction and love is. I haven't wrote a book and I won't; I just know it worked for me and for my friends all over the world.

As you've seen where I've been, and where I am, do understand that I am here to help as much as you'll let me to.

Dedicated to all those that I have already inspired, and to all those that are open to new ideas that CAN make love happen for all of us.

P.S.: The latest ideas that hit me hard were from a book - "Love is not a game but you should know the odds" - the author basically says that a succesful couple develops both chemistry and emotional maturity. Looking around me, I see too many people that are emotionally immature - selfish, low self esteem, jealous and so on.
    And I'll always love the movie "Love Actually". It reminded me that love is all around us.

Keep this thread open to feedback and questions regarding ONLY my personal history.

PS: I think that, with your permission, I'll also post this on my blog in a few days..it's a honest part of me and blogs ARE meant to be personal.
    Last edited by michaelmorgan; 24-01-07 at 05:18 AM.
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

Finally! A glimpse! An attempt at balance. Thank you, Michael, for showing us just a little bit. Maybe you'll eventually feel comfortable enough to take the mask off with us as well.
    Spammer Spanker

Now because I went from hell to heaven it doesn't mean I am still wearing a mask
    It's been an amazing experience writing this, as it took me WAY back in time...God, those memories..if I could do it again, I'd do it the same.

As I shared the good, the bad and the ugly I can't possibly imagine what kind of a mask you think I'm still wearing?
    Since you still seem curious, there is a pdf somewhere on the net (yes, for people who subscribe to a certain newsletter) with more about me.

Still...you're exaggerating the masks thing...really.
    PERHAPS YOU HAVE A FETISH ABOUT MASKS?
    OR...MEN WITH MASKS?
    Last edited by michaelmorgan; 24-01-07 at 05:53 AM.
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

Oooo! Busted! Now you know my weakness. It's Zorro.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm still wary of your type.

Not because you're a writer.

But because you're a hopeless romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm still wary of your type.

Not because you're a writer.

But because you're a hopeless romantic.
    and a dork.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Do you still have a part that wears glasses? lol I didn't get that. I love my glasses, they make me look so much better.

....was that some commercial of a dating site...or something?
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 24-01-07 at 10:45 AM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    Welcome Michael Morgan!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Do you still have a part that wears glasses? lol I didn't get that. I love my glasses, they make me look so much better.

....was that some commercial of a dating site...or something?
    OV, I bet you're really cute. Even without the glasses.
    Spammer Spanker

hey man.. nice. not bad

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa.. that's too much of an introduction... i didn't even bother skimming through it, BUT for those of you who actually read all that stuff.. i give you congrats.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional..would you disrespect the wish of the many?

But indeed, perhaps only my X-rays are missing from this introduction. And my passwords.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    micheal.. i probably would dis a lot of people whether i wanted to or not. sometimes it's intensional, others it's purely by chance. some people like me, some hate me, you're welcome to choose whichever side suits to your likings.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...