+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: michael jackson gets off...

michael jackson gets off...

is anybody else in awe of how justice wasn't served yesterday?

it must be nice to be rich and famous, you can get away with murder (o.j.) and molesting children!

this is the fourth time he had been in court for this kind of thing. you would think that he would stop having his little sleep overs, wouldn't you?

and it is stupifying all those people outside the court room cheering for him and holding hands and all that. if it was any other freaky old child molester people would have quite the opposite reaction.

anyway...thoughts?

misombra---the thing was, I was faced with 2 competing headlines at the same time this morning. Jackson acquittal vs. Earthquake in Chile. I chose to click on Earthquake.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, I can't really say he's guilty or not. He's been sued so many times, and they keep finding out that witnesses are lying, or not reliable....not to mention there always seems to be some sort of monetary motivation. And why not? If you've been to his place, other kids have accused him of molestation (or should I say, the parents), it seems like a quick buck right? Not to mention that case where the kid got paid out. Please. If I was a parent and he molested my child, you wouldn't be able to buy me off.....I'd throw his dirty money back in his face and make sure I saw justice....and his slimy ass in jail.

All I'm saying is there is way too much controversy surrounding all of his accusations to call it either way, really. I'm glad it's over, I'm personally tired of hearing about it.

oh really? see i don't have a tv so i don't get very much news. i'll have to go look...

but i do realize there is more important, relevant things going on in the world. but hell i'm still entertained by it a little.
    Last edited by misombra; 14-06-05 at 11:32 PM.

Tone Guest
    He needs to change his lifestyle.

I'm with you 'sombra. I think a big part of the reason Jackson walked is that the kid's mother was so disgusting herself. I think she knew what was going on all along, and was basically setting her kid up so she could make some money, and I think her plan backfired. It's too bad they don't prosecute her sorry ass for child endangerment. What kind of mother would let her kid sleep with a 46 year old scary-looking clown with a rumored history of child molesting. (What kind of mother would let her kid sleep with ANY adult, for that matter?)

no kidding. not only rumored but charged and sued for it.

I was going to say the same thing Summer and Shush said. I mean, O.J., he did it.. there's just no doubt there..but cases like Jackson and Kobe Bryant..there's room four doubt because you can see how they could be trying to get some money out of them in exchange of not having to go through the headache of court. Hell, it's only a little pinch for them to give you a million or two...and it's easy money for you.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I'm with you 'sombra. I think a big part of the reason Jackson walked is that the kid's mother was so disgusting herself. I think she knew what was going on all along, and was basically setting her kid up so she could make some money, and I think her plan backfired. It's too bad they don't prosecute her sorry ass for child endangerment. What kind of mother would let her kid sleep with a 46 year old scary-looking clown with a rumored history of child molesting. (What kind of mother would let her kid sleep with ANY adult, for that matter?)

The childs mother!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Personally I disagree about the removal of Michael Jacksons charges due to all of the factors that made up this trial.

But at the same time, the mother could of said "He got tried for it before, so why not get him into court once more and make some money."

For those of you who arent aware of what happened:
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050613/ap_en_ce/michael_jackson_charges[/url]

They weren't removed. He was found not guilty, which means he cannot be tried for these same charges again. That's the way the law works.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    misombra---the thing was, I was faced with 2 competing headlines at the same time this morning. Jackson acquittal vs. Earthquake in Chile. I chose to click on Earthquake.
    I agree with Chlorine.
    "Ogres are like onions."

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra

it must be nice to be rich and famous, you can get away with murder (o.j.) and molesting children!

this is the fourth time he had been in court for this kind of thing. you would think that he would stop having his little sleep overs, wouldn't you?

and it is stupifying all those people outside the court room cheering for him and holding hands and all that. if it was any other freaky old child molester people would have quite the opposite reaction.

anyway...thoughts?
    Grrrr....

A friend of mine once said: "you know someone's really gotten to ppl when someone wants to kill them"

I say we off the sicko. And give his money to the help the earthquake ppl. Chlorine, you are my soulmate

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    Is anybody else just as unsurprised as I?

I dont care. He should give me money though.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast